Sep, 2015 - Aug, 2017
- Scaffolded the Sitecore content management system for Girl Scout Tours new website
- Designed and built passport entry mini-application used by > 200,000 customers yearly
- Built a tech recruitment website seen by 1,000 of potential EF recruits per month
- Built real-time updating audio player component for online classroom
- React JS
- .NET MVC
- Sitecore CMS
Sep, 2014 - Current
- Hirenotes.co: Angular app helping musicians manage their jobs and finances. (https://www.hirenotes.com/#/)
- LivWell: Realestate app built for expats in Shanghai. Full Service Mobile-first application + Web scraper. (https://livwell-demo.herokuapp.com/#/)
- Glippy: Loyalty Program mobile app. (https://glippy-react.herokuapp.com/)
- FileMaker Custom Scripts: Mini-app helping educators test students english skills (https://codepen.io/azitowolf/project/full/XmbYqq)
Nov, 2017 - May, 2019
italki helps language learners from all around the world become fluent faster through online language lessons with real teachers.
I was employed as a Product Manager at italki, analyzing data + feedback to prioritize software features that allowed the company to grow through optimization of existing processes and expansion of the marketplace. I led 5-8 person development and design teams.
- Redesigned checkout flow, resulting in 4% increase in average purchase amount ($53,261/month) and 60% adoption of saved payment method feature
- Optimized italki.com SEO resulting in more than 40% improvement in impressions and clicks, an estimated value of $120,000 per month
- Translated italki website into 18 languages, managed 13 translators, 30% site weight decrease
- Led GDPR compliance project, generated a 66% email opt-in rate, re-permissioned 2 million users
- Created strategy, business case development, feature specifications and developed italki Community, a feature rich language learning content website parallel to the italki core service
Jun, 2015 - Aug, 2015
Yonder is a social network for outdoor enthusiasts. Share your red point, single track, pow shot, dawn patrol adventures with a community that's just as psyched about the outdoors as you are.
- Designed graphics for use in Yonder emails, using Pixelmator and Sketch 3
- Created custom email templates, coding in HTML5 lists with inline styles
- Worked with Silverpop email manager, with email lists of over 100,000
Apr, 2014 - Oct, 2014
Socii LLC is an advertizing software solution that allows businesses to reward their customers for promoting them on twitter and social media. Businesses get cheap organic ads, and customers get free french fries.
- Worked with CEO and outsourced development team to engineer product solutions
- Spearheaded website redesign that increased inbound lead generation 300% and downloads by 33%
- Supported client base, including JP Licks and Tasty Burger
Mar, 2020 - Current
Apr, 2015 - Jul, 2015
I am a graduate of the General Assembly Web Development Immersive course in Boston. Topics covered include application architecture, HTTP/IP, data-structures, and modern development workflow and tools. I built 3 full-stack applications during the course that are live on my portfolio site. Some tools I used include Grunt, Bower, Yeoman, Passport, Mongoose, Jasmine, Mocha, Karma, Handlebars.js, Jade, and Sass.
Sep, 2009 - May, 2013
I majored in biology, with a focus on microbiological gastoenterology, researching the bacteria living in the human stomach. I was a teaching assistant to over 100 students in the Biology department, as well as a research assistant.
- HTML5 (Advanced)
- CSS < SCSS < React Inline Styling (Advanced)
- Frontend Frameworks < React.js < Angular.js < Vue.js < Wechat.js (Advanced)
- Prototyping < invision < Sketch < Flow.io < Codepen (Advanced)
- C# < .NET MVC (Intermediate)
- Ruby < Ruby on Rails (Beginner)
- Containerization < Docker.io (Beginner)
- DevOps < Okta (Beginner)