Mar, 2016 - Current
Managing the line organization created to provide expert knowledge in the area of digital that is to be used across the Tele2 group to drive high-speed growth. From this dual role, I set SEO strategy for the Tele2 group and drive the change processes within the organization to achieve growth in customer through this channel.
- Hired senior specialists to fill "Head of" roles in Digital Analytics, Performance Marketing & Conversion Optimization
- Set a framework for how Tele2 Shared Operations and Tele2 Local Organizations can work together to achieve growth targets.
Nov, 2014 - Feb, 2016
Digital marketing consultant specialized in setting Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy and managing a change process to succeed at traffic aqcuisition in highly competative markets.
- YoY growth of organic traffic to an ecommerce site at over 200% of budget.
- Increased conversion rate from 0.8% to 1.45% for highly-competative ecommerce traffic.
- Implementation of cloud profiling tool Innometrics which uses data to drive insight and personalized conversations across all channels, domains and devices.
Mar, 2012 - Nov, 2014
Day to day management of workload including weekly workload meetings and updates, making sure project timelines is being held by employees. Account management, including liaising and meeting with clients. Being involved in proposals and pitch process including attending meetings, advising sales staff on strategy, and speaking engagements on behalf of Web Guide Partner.
- Provided strategic direction for one of the largest SEO teams in Sweden to become a well-established player on the Nordic market.
- Managed the SEO organization from 2 to 150 active clients.
- Member of the board of management to take the company from a loss making startup to a leading agency.
- Delivered Keynote Speech at Webbagarna 2013 (Stockholm, Sweden)
Responsible for the planning and execution of SEO and content strategy for clients from a project manager role. During this time the consultancy division was just started and the goal was to deliver high-quality strategy and grow the client base.
Aug, 2009 - Jul, 2010
Responsible for the day-to-day management of a digital marketing team of 17 split between Stockholm and Tallinn. Day to day management of targets, including weekly workload meetings and updates, and ensuring project orders were being fulfilled accurately by employees. I left this role to build a new team focused on building an online agency.
Humboldt State University
Aug, 1997 - May, 2002
International School Moshi
Aug, 1995 - May, 1997
Oct, 2003 - Oct, 2003
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Conversion Optimization
- Product Management
- Content Strategy
- Web Analytics
- Project Management
- Team Leadership
- Digital Transfomation