Jan, 2017 - Current
Aquicore is a SaaS and IoT company that provides real-time commercial energy management metrics, reporting and automation.
- Built a text based messaging system with images and @mention capabilities
- Standardised coding best practices with tools like ESlint and CI pipelines
- Planned and built out a new frontend application, incrementally migrating from a legacy Angular app
- Designed many RESTful services including microservices in AWS
- Built a mobile app end-to-end in React Native & Typescript
Dec, 2015 - Dec, 2016
I was the first developer hired at Knucklepuck, I built many of the back-end systems that are used including a google docs exporter for quickly publishing new pages, WordPress plugins that make developers more efficient and a standardised build system with webpack and gulp for site assets. I also configured much of the server architecture and oversaw maintenance on those systems.
- Built, maintained and launched one of the largest teenage drug rehab sites on the internet (sadly now defunct)
- Standardised infrastructure and code quality best practices
- Performed performance audits for sites like Gap
As a lifelong autodidact, I have always strived to learn and educate myself to the highest degree possible
Aug, 2018 - Current
Vor is a CLI application written in go. It's intention is to ease the process of maintaining feature branches and pull requests that are based on a Jira issue.
Oct, 2014 - Nov, 2014
Cakes by Jane is a gourmet cake shop in Asheville NC. I built this website on the Wordpress platform with Woocommerce. There's a lot of custom animations, with browser support back to IE9.