Jan, 2019 - Current
As a UX/UI designer in Oticon Medical, I am responsible for leading the design of new features for our fitting software, Genie Medical CI. I collaborate with different stakeholders from product marketing, clinical support representatives and system engineers to project managers and software developers to ensure that our user's needs are met and that we provide a delightful experience for the hearing care specialists that use our solutions.
My main tasks in this role are:
- Understanding user needs
- Facilitating discovery and design workshops
- Driving the UX/UI design process
- Creating wireframes, static and interactive mockups
- Driving the usability testing process
- Documenting the usability testing process and results
- Maintaining and growing the UI design guide
- Providing production ready UI designs and specifications for development
- Mentoring team members on the principles and practices of UX/UI design
As a Scrum Master in Oticon Medical, I am responsible for the Scrum practices of my multidisciplinary team. I facilitate the different meetings, planning and retrospectives. And help my team to keep growing and to find better ways of improving our teamwork. I also act as a communication link between project management and our team.
Nov, 2016 - Nov, 2018
As a UX/UI Designer, I'm was in charge of the usability and experience direction of the Absolute Zero Mobile App and the Absolute Zero Cloud Studio.
My main tasks were:
- Conducting user research
- Creating user personas
- Making user flow diagrams
- Designing wireframes
- Creating and user testing interactive prototypes
- Creating pixel-perfect UI designs for development
Sep, 2016 - Oct, 2016
As a research assistant at DTU, I was assigned to support in the research of a Ph.D. thesis.
May, 2013 - Aug, 2015
Worked as a producer and visual designer in two documentary films that were locally acclaimed. I gained experience in the following areas:
- Designing and conducting Interviews
- Art Direction
- Video Production
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet
Sep, 2015 - Jun, 2017
During my master's education, I focused on the areas of User Experience and Product Design. I enjoyed the most courses like:
- User Experience Engineering
- Design for Interaction
- Product Development
- Staging Co-creation and Creativity
- Advanced Design Methods
Universidad de Monterrey
Jan, 2008 - May, 2013
During my bachelor, I was introduced to the concept of User-Centered Design and Design Thinking. I participated in many design projects and got to practice with many different styles of design methodologies and prototype building.
I studied for one year abroad at Fachhochschule Salzburg, where I took Design and Product Management Courses.
May, 2013 - May, 2014
A Man Called Bronco, was my introduction into the film medium, the documentary was independently produced by a three-person team, where the responsibilities were shared equally.
- Great learning experience
- The film was offically selected for the Monterrey Film Festival
Aug, 2014 - Current
Web Design Experiment/Book Recommendation Website
I was interested in web design and development, and I greatly enjoy reading books, so I decided to combine the two. The result is Olmenta, a web page where I recommended my favourite books while experimenting with different styles of UI.
- Adobe XD
- InVision Studio
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Product Design
- Project Management