Dec, 2017 - Current
Grew content marketing function from the ground up and defined content marketing strategy for Miro, a leading whiteboarding platform for visual collaboration with more than two mln users worldwide. It has Airbnb, Upwork, Instapage, Cisco, and many other companies among its clients (including Fortune 500 businesses).
- Launched a new version of MiroBlog, defined its strategy and programs.
- Editorial production: coordinating the creation of content assets, including blog posts, articles, infographics, Slideshares, videos, ebooks, interactive web pages, templates, and more; working with outside authors and internal subject matter experts to ensure deadlines are met; working with the brand design team to ensure all content meets brand and editorial guidelines.
- Editorial planning: building content calendar, brainstorming content ideas, building out angles and formats, generating ideas and collaboration opportunities.
- Content inventory: maintaining and regularly audits our detailed content inventory (labeled by persona, buyer’s journey stage, and more) for use across the org and communicating new assets to Sales, Marketing, Growth, and other teams, with key talking points.
- Distribution: developing a strategic plan for increasing backlinks and brand awareness (measured via traffic from those sources) via third-party publications, newsletters, lists, and influencers and working with Community, Partnership, and Events teams to maintain a list of thought leaders, influencers, and customers we leverage for co-marketing and promoting content.
- Metrics/tracking content performance: running regular reports on key content metrics, including traffic, engagement, and conversion; collaborating with Demand & Growth team to analyze performance.
- Collaborated closely with Demand Gen, Brand, Product Marketing, and other stakeholders to generate pipeline, nurture prospects, and close deals.
- Supported the People team and created assets to achieve hiring goals in Russia and the U.S.
- Developed and launched Miro Thought Leaders, a program to raise brand awareness and build the company's thought leadership.
- Developed a strategic content plan for Distributed 2019, a virtual summit hosted by Miro that had more than 10 000 attendees.
Nov, 2016 - Dec, 2017
Accent is a new type of publication about digital media, journalism, and design. Accent was launched by Setka — a company behind Setka Editor and other innovative content management and editing tools. Setka set out on a mission to make creating beautiful content easy for everyone and showing that in today's age good quality content sells. Accent's main goal is to help break down how industry leaders approach content and tear down any barriers for people who want to elevate their publication.
- Developed a strategy and launched two blogs, Accent and Setka Blog.
- Worked closely with Marketing, Sales, and Content to support their goals.
- Managed a team of designers, freelance writers, and illustrators to create experimental editorial projects.
Sep, 2015 - Apr, 2017
RUKI Journal is a publication created by RUKI hardware incubator. Each article is beautifully illustrated and carefully distributed. The main section is a series of interviews with industry coolest. We have interviewed hardware specialists (DJI, Shaper), designers (Tony Dunne from the New School) and artists (Simon Denny).
Nov, 2015 - Jul, 2016
Secretmag.ru is a leading online business and technology publication in Russia with more than 800,000 readers per month and is the top sixth most famous media in Russia (according to Rambler Top 100 rankings).
Sep, 2014 - Jan, 2015
Apparat is a website about society, global politics and digital technologies.
Jun, 2014 - Sep, 2014
Look At Media is an internationally acclaimed multimedia and publishing company that is available through several digital publications which receive over 6,000,000 unique visitors per month. Look At Media's prominent publications includes Look At Me, The Village, FurFur and Wonderzine. Look At Me is a highly popular online publication for Russian creative professionals with millions of unique views monthly.
Jun, 2013 - Jun, 2014
Jun, 2012 - Jun, 2013
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Sep, 2010 - May, 2015
- Inbound Marketing
- Hubspot Marketing Software
- Google Analytics