Freelance Web Developer and Graphic Designer
Web apps and websites creation. Graphic design. Product development.
- React, Meteor, Angular
- Ruby on Rails API
- JS and CSS Animations
Apr, 2016 - Jan, 2017
Crowdcube is the world's leading equity crowdfunding platform. It enables everyday investors to invest alongside Europe’s leading venture capitalists in start-up, early stage and growth businesses.
- In charge of creating and integrating new design frameworks and components for the web app.
- Features developed: New pitch page, secondary markets, funded company, full redesign of the homepage/ information pages.
May, 2015 - Apr, 2016
eMoov is UK’s No.1 Hybrid Estate Agent.
As part of a team of five full-stack developers I designed and built aspects of the eMoov customer web site and property-listing management site using Angular & Django. Responsible for peer code reviews, involved in sprint planning and both technical and UX design reviews.
- Features developed - Book viewings, checkout, signup flow, Ratesetter API integration, CRM API integration
Sep, 2014 - May, 2015
Small digital creative agency. Responsible for the development of immersive, full-page, responsive ads for blue-chip clients. Worked as part of a team of developers and designers creating micro-sites for national advertising campaigns. Building of front & back ends for games and competitions.
- Clients - Microsoft, Cadbury, Reebok, Twinings, British Airways, Vodafone, American Express, GoCompare, Shell
Apr, 2014 - Aug, 2014
Student @General Assemb.ly WDI program. Front-end and Back-end Web Development.
- Muzup - Social app built with Ruby on Rails. Postgres. File upload with CarrierWave + Amazon S3.
- Readr - Social RSS Feed Reader app. Ruby on Rails. Rake task using Nokogiri.
- Hackathon - World Cup Pub Finder app. Used gov data. CSV parsing. Yelp API. Maps.
- Citynsider - Map generator based on interests. Yelp API. Google Maps and Directions API.
- Washit - CRM app. Booking system, Admin dashboard.
Sep, 2013 - May, 2014
On-site retargeting campaigns and technology
Technical project manager - Coordination and planning between in freelancers, account managers and in- house developers.
Online campaigns setup and testing using Yieldify software, HTML, Chrome terminal and jQuery. Debugging, fixing and reporting issues.
Leading and training of a team of freelance designers and web developers. Management of a junior project manager.
- Clients - Philips, Tesco Phone Shop, O2, Dorothy Perkins, Play.com, Yves Rocher, Joy, Ryman
Aug, 2011 - Sep, 2013
HD Conferencing app with innovative 3D sound technology.
Product and features development in collaboration with engineers (iPhone, Android, Mac & PC.) UX and UI in collaboration with designers.
Tech support and coordination with technical teams to fix reported bugs. Website development, content and SEO.
Analysis of beta users’ feedback, QA results and KPIs to recommend improvements.
Global marketing strategy - Market research and competitor monitoring. Press and public relations. Investors meetings. Coordination during the lunch of the startup.
Accomplishments • Raised $1,5M • Won DEMO God Award • Featured in Forbes, The Guardian, TechCrunch • Won $600 000 from Bandwidth’s iNetwork Challenge • Featured in the AppStore’s “New App” section • Developed partnership with Sennheiser
Savannah College of Art and Design
2004 - 2008
SKEMA Business School
2008 - 2010
Apr, 2013 - Aug, 2013