- Orchestrated a geographically dispersed team of 25+ engineers across five managers, responsible for Condé's marquee publications: Bon Appétit, Traveler, Epicurious, The New Yorker, and Vanity Fair.
- Led the web performance working group. Coordinated experiments, analyzed results, and disseminated learnings department-wide, delivering monthly reports to both the C-suite and editorial leadership.
- Drove a successful technical strategy in response to a critical Trump tweet that translated into a 100 fold increase in Vanity Fair subscriptions (13,000 subscribers within 24 hours).
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to optimize AdTech and Paywall strategies, tripling paid subscriptions YOY.
- Spearheaded the migration of The New Yorker from WordPress to an internal platform, effectively managing the technological change affecting tens of millions of monthly page views.
- Initiated the development of a scalable atomic Design System, a large-scale project improving the performance, accessibility, and user interfaces powering hundreds of millions of monthly page views across over a dozen household name brands.