- Orchestrated a geographically dispersed team of 25+ engineers across five managers, responsible for Condé's marquee publications: Bon Appétit, Traveler, Epicurious, The New Yorker, and Vanity Fair.
- Led a successful technical strategy in response to a critical Trump tweet that translated into a significant increase in Vanity Fair subscriptions, exhibiting agile response to market events and social media dynamics.
- Directed the development of a React-based Design System, a large-scale project improving the performance, accessibility, and user interfaces powering millions of daily page views across over a dozen household name brands.
- Spearheaded the migration of The New Yorker from WordPress to an internal platform, effectively managing the technological change affecting millions of monthly page views.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to optimize AdTech and Paywall strategies, contributing to increased monetization.