Oversaw operations and growth performance for 15+ markets (Including Washington, D.C., Boston, Philadelphia, Houston, Dallas, Denver, and more) to help build a positive experience for merchants and customers across the platform.
- Lead, managed, and developed regional operations specialists across key metros.
- Managed a distributed team of 4 direct reports.
- Created data analyses using SQL and Looker to visualize and hone in on areas of the product and service to optimize.
- Reported and analyzed customer feedback trends weekly to create action plans for improving customer experience and retention.
- Executed multi-city promotional campaigns by aligning with cross-functional teams (Eats Week sponsored by Apple Pay)
- Launched Washington, D.C., Boston, Philadelphia, and Atlanta while following and rewriting the city launch playbook.
- Promoted three times from City Manager —> Senior City Manager —> Operations manager
- Led all city operations for Washington, D.C. metro area, including customer growth initiatives and merchant acquisition and retention
- Analyzed weekly and realtime merchant data to find avenues for operational improvement
- Liaison between HQ and autonomous robot delivery provider. Assisted in day-to-day operations and provided recommendations for maximum efficiency
- Laid off alongside all City Managers as part of workforce reduction shortly after joining.
As head of Countable's consumer and B2B marketing efforts, I led and implemented all growth campaigns, email marketing, ASO, marketing automation, customer support, microsite creation, and influencer outreach.
- Led marketing for the top civic engagement app in the App Store, lead a marketing team responsible for 2,000% growth after the 2017 inauguration
- Created customer support and feedback channels, responded to all questions and feedback, and relay product outages and trends to Product team.
- Devised, designed, and tested multiple email strategies for user onboarding, breaking news, and targeted, hyper-relevant content
- Conceptualized, built, tested, and refined Countable's B2B marketing content, including CountableCampaigns.com
- Lead marketer for multiple product launches, like video messaging to Congress, and new iOS app releases
Worked alongside a small team to remotely manage customer and driver growth initiatives across North Carolina, especially in Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill.
- Lead marketing efforts for Uber in North Carolina (Raleigh, Charlotte, Durham, Chapel Hill) using e-mail, social media, and field marketing.
- Conceptualize, execute, and analyze large-scale marketing stunts, like #UberIceCream, #UberKITTENS and other popular initiatives.
- Track and grow core marketing analytics and KPIs (trips, trips/user) to understand and replicate trip and user growth
- Assisted launch of UberSELECT and created and executed long-term contests and promotions to grow the product.