Dec, 2016 - Current
At Launchpeer, we build mobile and web applications from scratch. This role requires me to be sensitive to clients' budgets while maximizing the core functionality of the products that we build. My strong prioritization skills have allowed us to complete projects on tight timelines. I serve as the main point of contact for the client and any issue that gets escalated beyond the scrum master on the development team.
- Responsible for managing complex projects from when the sale is made through the final delivery and support of the product.
- Relied on to explain intricacies of the product timeline and technical aspects to stakeholders.
- Make decisions on where to allocate all developer resources on a daily and weekly basis.
- Provide clients with regular education about the software development process.
Jan, 2014 - Dec, 2016
I independently directed all Cantey EDU operations across eight states for online schools. Project timelines couldn't always be understood months in advance of implementation, so we focused on maximizing our team's ability to deliver quickly and adapt to the education technology landscape.
- Directly reported to company president, Willis Cantey, providing risk analysis, company status updates, and large scale strategy consulting on a regular basis.
- Collaborated with the technical team throughout project timelines, removing impediments and ensuring they work efficiently to meet client objectives.
- Developed relationships with schools and government systems to understand their needs and deliver a better service.
Sep, 2013 - Nov, 2013
Responsible for the solicitation of business from new and existing customers, building business volume to meet goals. Evaluated customers’ transportation requirements (existing service, mode, lanes, budget, etc.) and proposed custom transportation solutions.
Sewanee - The University of the South
Aug, 2011 - May, 2013
Division I Lacrosse & Academic Scholarship
- Stakeholder Communication
- Problem Solving
- Public Speaking
- Customer Service