May, 2018 - Current
Tesco is UK's largest grocery retailer with largest Market share and highest revenue. Managing two technology products which are crucial in Tesco's day to day transactions on the stores & online.
- Leading & Managing the roadmap of Customer Order Service
- Manage 3 Product Managers and help them in accomplishing the product goals as per the roadmap
- Established and administered annual budget for my product and work with Engineering head based on resource planning
- Manage the trade offs, prioritisation and ensure the deliverables are on time
- Working as a Key Product Manager for many organisation super priority level initiatives and ensure the MVP is delivered as per the plan
- Built a better value proposition for this product and created a stronger prominence in the Organization's platform Technology product group
- Manage Stakeholder reviews, product demonstrations and testimonials for performance evaluation
- Part of the Global hiring team and help the organisation in hiring product managers, engineering leads and managers
- This product plays a crucial role in handling XXX K transactions/ per day and saves X MN GBP for Tesco
Sep, 2017 - May, 2018
Worked as a freelance product consultant to launch a B2B Marketplace for Ascendum Solutions under their brand identity Opencommerce.
- Ideated, Conceptualized & Strategized B2B Marketplace Product & Business Model
- Conceptualized & Created a unique product function aligned with the business Proposition
- Created the complete Execution Process for the B2B Business
- Worked on the complete product development including Product Requirements & Coordination with Design, Engineering & QA
- Supported on drafting the Marketing, Sales & Operations Process
Mar, 2015 - May, 2017
Cleartrip Local is a first of its kind local discovery product in India mainly allow the users to discover & book experiences like Activities (Things to do), Food N Beverages & Events.
- Managed the Entire supplier product & backend system for Cleartrip Local
- Ideated, Conceptualised & Executed the development of Entire backend system of Local (Supply Product) and initial phase of the Activities consumer App
- Strategized the entire business & Operations process during Launch of Activities
- Worked with Supplier Engagement Team & Improved Supply Product usage from 0 % to 35 %
- Managed Activities part of Consumer Product on both Web & App
- Developed product roadmaps based on maximum revenue opportunities also aligned with Organizational Goals
- Worked with Design & Engineering especially on UI/UX by providing wireframes & design document
- Managed trade offs and Product backlogs & ensure everything is aligned with Product/ Business Goals
- Activities product contributed X % of the overall revenues and was growing at XX % YOY
- Devised Strategies on product to monetize better from suppliers and succeeded in short span
Jan, 2013 - Dec, 2014
TripFactory is the world's smartest collaborative travel technology platform which brings the Industry stakeholders online and enable them to showcase their products to millions of travelers across the world. TripFactory help the consumers to search, interact and book online from the finest travel experts.
- Defined entire Product Roadmap (Consumers & Suppliers) and Analytics System for the Stakeholders ( Airlines, Hotels & Travel Experts)
- Conducted an extensive Market Research & Analysis and devised a strong Business and Product strategies
- Developed SEM strategies, Strategic Partnership opportunities and create win-win situation aligned with the Product & Objective
- Handled New Expert Recruitment and Onboarding, includes Airlines, Large Tour Operators & Independent Hotels
Nov, 2011 - Nov, 2012
Via is the largest travel company in India with presence in over 1200 cities in India and Globally. Via has silently revolutionized the travel domain in India and brought in value added changes that benefit the customer and the business channels. Via has an annual turnover of USD 600 million.
Post the acquisition of Jumadi to Via, joined Via.com and lead the e-commerce vertical building the deals and B2B commerce business from ground up.
- Product Managed are Deals & B2B Distribution of Books
- Launched & grew them to over Rs. 10 Crore revenue run rate in 6 months
- Spearheaded the Entire Operations, Vendor relations and managed the P & L
- Developed a simple Inventory & order management system for Internal & External Purpose, which helped the company to manage the Operations & Accounting efficiently
Jun, 2010 - Nov, 2011
Jumadi was one of the earliest e-commerce companies in India that saw good traction before it pivoted into a pureplay B2B company. Angel funded & mentored by The Morpheus, scaled the B2B business enough to get acquired by Via.com.
- End to end conception & management of the web product
- Took to market with limited resources & grew it to about 4000 uniques/day
- Evaluated the opportunity of Social Shopping and developed a Facebook Commerce Product
- Managed the entire Operations, Vendor Relations and Corporate Promotions
- Saw through the acquisition to Via.com
Aug, 2008 - Jun, 2010
Worked at HP's PSG SCM Group for 2 Product lines (HP ipaq Handheld & HP Pro Books) for Warranty Services, covering three regions (North America, Western Europe and Oceania).
- Coordinated the activities of $ 20 M Business and managed the entire Vendor relations of Post Sales Service & Warranties
- Examined the E2E process involved in the Business to identify the flaws in the System
Mar, 2005 - Aug, 2008
Worked at Various Levels of Amazon.co.uk Business Unit from entry level Customer support to higher level customer escalations and customer support Quality.
- Have worked in Escalations & QA for Amazon.co.uk customer support.
- Managed a team of 12 members on the support & Quality process
IIM - Calcutta
Dropped out of the course due to personal reasons - completed half the course with good scores
University of Madras
Mar, 2002 - Mar, 2005
- Product Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Data Analytics & Intelligence
- Business Strategy
- Market Research
- Project/ Program Management
- Product Marketing
- Process Definition
- Competitive Analysis
- Product Tools (Balsamiq, Confluence, Jira)
- Analytics Tools ( Localytics, Clevertap, Google Analytics)
- Good in MS-Office Products
- Agile/ Scrum Product Methodology
- Team Management
- Marketing Strategy