Jun, 2017 - Current
- Designed an managed execution of Vanguard Charitable's marketing plan, leading a team of seven.
- Led team to deliver 74 email campaigns since June 2017 with an aggregate open rate of nearly 40% and a click-through rate of 4.9%, both well above industry benchmarks (per Mailchimp). Campaigns included new (or re-purposed) collateral, landing pages and content with a focus on promoting our value proposition.
Oct, 2016 - May, 2017
Reporting to CFO, I implemented a sustainable Risk and Vendor Management program at Vanguard Charitable, an organization with 60+ vendor relationships and with an annual operating budget of approximately $15M.
- Designed and delivered presentations to senior leaders and Board of Trustees to provide program updates.
- Developed training materials for internal staff, with a focus on communicating the important role staff play in the program.
- Coached and assisted business owners with engaging vendors to better utilize and leverage their products and services; provided support in vendor meetings/calls.
Apr, 2016 - Sep, 2016
At the request of Vanguard Charitable's President, I replaced the Technology Manager as the technical lead for $6M+ technology initiative, Project Crane.
- Led data analysis and validation effort to ensure successful migration of client data between providers, including reconciling 340,000 data points in our sample.
- Served as primary technology subject matter expert responsible for evaluating information security of hosted environments, coordinating integrations among key suppliers, and developing production cut-over plan for the hosted environments.
Nov, 2015 - Apr, 2016
Reporting into the CFO, I was responsible for managing process improvement project to improve business results, while more efficiently complying with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Performed Assisted Chief Strategic Planning Officer with developing competitive analysis for senior leadership, including Board of Trustees.
- Mapped key departmental processes of client service teams; implemented changes to reduce labor hours by approximately 5% for processes evaluated.
Sep, 2014 - Dec, 2016
Penn State University
- Google Analytics (Individual Qualification earned)
- Content Management Systems (including basic HTML/CSS)
- Mailchimp (campaigns, reporting, and list management)
- Data analysis (Tableau, Excel, MBA coursework in stats, finance)
- Project Management (planning, execution, change management)
- Communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Word, Project)
- Leadership impact (communicating and collaborating to effect change)