Jun, 2017 - Current
Developing an AI driven Holistic Fitness Platform that helps users make fitness a habit.
My main responsibilities include development of Machine Learning models and API.
- Researching and Developing Machine Learning algorithms to develop holistic Diet plans and Workout plans for users based on their lifestyles and bodies using PyTorch
- End to End integration of Machine Learning Models with Backend
- Developing APIs to be consumed by Web and Mobile Devices using Django, Celery, MySQL, Redis and RabbitMq
- Writing tests and managing deployments using Pytest and Docker
- Integrating tools for monitoring performance and health of APIs
Apr, 2018 - Jun, 2018
Facebook Open Source Mentorship Program is a 6 week program where I worked on open source projects under a Facebook Engineer.
I worked on Facebook Research's Visdom and Pytorch's Vision
- Visdom is a flexible tool for creating, organizing, and sharing visualizations of live, rich data. I worked on adding a readonly mode to the visdom server. https://github.com/facebookresearch/visdom/pull/319
- Vision is a pytorch module that consists of popular datasets, model architectures, and common image transformations for computer vision. I worked on adding CPU based gradient for ROIAlign. https://github.com/pytorch/vision/pull/504
Mar, 2017 - Jun, 2017
Worked as freelance developer to develop algorithms and web services
- Worked on Diet plan generation algorithm
- Evolved the existing monolithic api of 98fit into micro services that can be leveraged across web and native android applications using Django , Redis and Nginx
- Integration of site analytics
Nov, 2016 - Jan, 2017
Worked as a Backend Developer and Machine Learning Engineer with dedicated effort towards developing intelligent Chatbots
- Developed a prototypal Chatbot Framework built upon Recurrent Neural Networks and Non Deterministic Finite Automatons
- Developed Custom Data Containers to facilitate the development of intelligent Chatbot
- Developed APIs for interaction with Chatbot
Dec, 2015 - Sep, 2016
Worked extensively on providing streamlined experience to users by developing intuitive UXs coupled with robust and low latency APIs.
- Database Design and Implementation
- Queue services based on Celery, Rabbitmq, Flask and SQLAlchemy for sending mails and managing SMSs
- Discussion Forums as single page applications using BackboneJS
- Discussion Forums Caching using Redis
- User Profiles as single page applications using BackboneJS
- Backend REST APIs for Discussion Forums and User Profiles using Flask
- Search APIs using NodeJS , ExpressJS and MongoDB
- Web Scrapers to find unexplored colleges and new information
Jul, 2014 - Sep, 2014
Worked on Dashboard for the leaf wearables which provided realtime updates for the connected devices and response teams.
- Dashboard showed real time data incoming through websockets
- Implemented keyword based search to find relevant information from the dashboard
YCombinator Startup School
YCombinator Startup School is a MOOC taught by YC founders. Lessons included increasing user traction, revenue models, and scaling.
Project Forrest was selected as one of the startups.
Delhi Technological University
Aug, 2013 - Apr, 2017
Aug, 2016 - Apr, 2017
Forrest is a platform where developers share programming resources they swear-by, organized in easy-to-follow paths.
Apr, 2017 - Apr, 2017
Lego is a Python library that automatically assigns arguments passed to initializer to the object while creating an object of a class.
Nov, 2016 - Nov, 2016
Philter is a messenger chat bot that manipulates images and videos using Artistic Style Transfer. It was built at Finals of Facebook Hackathon , 2016 , Facebook HQ, Menlo Park
Sep, 2016 - Current
You sign into it, it gives your own page and all your tweets with #meList are compiled to your webpage. All this with the asynchronicity of JS and the sweetness of Promises.
Aug, 2016 - Dec, 2015
Mason was the web based lesson editor and builder for project MILE.
Built on BackboneJS, the application parsed the JS objects to YAML and made them available as a downloadable file. All this without using a backend.
Aug, 2015 - Dec, 2015
MILE aimed to be a project which aimed to make learning not only discrete but visually and interactively stimulating as well.
It parses YAML based lesson plans to emulate lessons in MATLAB shell.