Mar, 2018 - Current
I joined the BHS team in March 2018. The application was already designed and the development had already started. In 2018, the main objectives were to launch the app in 5 countries (France, USA, Germany, Japan, Italia) and to reach 100k downloads by the end of the year. We successfully launched in the targeted countries and reached more than 120k downloads. The challenge of 2019 is retention, monthly active usage and to launch the app in other 5 countries (United kingdom, Canada, Spain, Belgium, Austria).
- Participate to MS conferences to present the application to patients and collect feedbacks
- Design dashboards for the data team
- Create assets for stores (Screens, Video)
- Create design systems from existing design
- Provide documentation for legal review
- Improve the app based on feedback (from stores, user testing, data analysis)
- Create mock-ups and flows for new features
- Create illustrations
- Create interactives prototypes for user testing
- Provide video prototypes for developers in order to describe animations and/or particular behavior
- Provide really detailed guidelines for developers
- Provide guidelines for content team
- Verify the quality of the product (QA)
Aug, 2017 - Mar, 2018
I joined the Ditto design team in August 2017. The application was already designed and the development had already started. The mains goals was to launch the app in France In November 2017.
I had to join the team and bring my expertise and methodology for screens production.
- Create a design library from scratch based on the existing UI designed
- Provide best practices on Sketch
- Improve deliverable assets quality
- Create mock-ups and flows to improve the transfer feature
- Create interactives prototypes
- Prepare landing pages for engineering team
- Create animated gif for landing pages
- Improve major UI color problem
Mar, 2016 - Aug, 2017
I am currently a contractor at Aptus Health in Paris. I joined the design team and I
am working on their new iOS & Android application called Univadis.
- Work with all the design team on the conception, the creation and the production of the new Univadis mobile application (iOS/Android) based on the design of the latest Univadis website.
- Adapt the “News” functionality for smartwatch (iOS/Android).
- Conceive, create and develop a prototype of a Virtual Reality escape game / quizz for physician. Users tests were run in the USA.
- Conceive, create and develop a prototype of a mobile app called myMS. MyMS is dedicated to patients with multiple sclerosis. User tests were run in the USA, France and Germany.
Jul, 2015 - Nov, 2015
I integrated the environmental/industrial design team at Dolby located in San Francisco. I worked on digital application, user experience, mockups, illustrations, Print campaign, Design artwork,...
- Design the user interface (wireframes & mockups) for the touch screens display at each floors of the new Dolby Laboratories headquarter.
- Design the advertising campaign for the new dolby conference phone (print in the Wall Street Journal).
- Design of a flyer given during the International Broadcasting Convention.
- Design of multiple artworks print in large size in the dolby headquarter (in the elevators lobby and in the fitness center).
Jul, 2014 - Sep, 2014
I joined the design team at MSD in Paris. I worked on a website and an application.
- Work with the design team on the conception and creation of the mobile app Consult dedicated to physician.
- Design icons and mock ups for the app.
- Update the design of the Univadis website.
Sep, 2013 - Jan, 2014
I joined the design team at alive located in Sydney.
- Prototyping the dashboard for an australian telecommunication company.
- Develop (HTML/CSS) landing pages for several company (Mirus Australian, Woolworths,…).
- Update Wordpress website.
- Design a set of iconography for a poster display in the agency.
Jul, 2012 - Nov, 2012
I joined the design team at technicolor in Paris.
- Design a multi platform app (Television, Desktop, Tablet, Smartphone) for set up box.
- Design the new website of THOMSON Consumer and THOMSON Licensies. (Wireframe/Mock up/Prototype).
- Adapt on mobile the design of Hovis a multi platform application (Desktop, Tablet and Smartphone) for set up box.
GRADUATED FROM L’ÉCOLE DE DESIGN NANTES ATLANTIQUE
DOUBLE MASTER’S DEGREE
I prepared a double degree in Virtual Reality, Engineering and
Innovation between l’École de design Nantes Atlantique and l’ENSAM
in Laval, France
BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN INTERACTION DESIGN AT L’ÉCOLE DE DESIGN NANTES ATLANTIQUE
The studies were focused on User Experience.
The subjects included Graphic Design, Game Design,
Interactive Installations, 3D Modeling...
BACCALAURÉAT (HIGH-SCHOOL DIPLOMA EQUIVALENCE).
Specialized in Engineering sciences.
- Mobile app design (iOS, Android)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- In design
- After Effect
- Prototyping tool
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Unity 3D
- 3D Studio Max (modeling, texturing)