UX / UI Designer|Mar, 2016 – Current
I am currently a contractor at Aptus Health in Paris. I joined the design team and I
am working on their new iOS & Android application called Univadis.
- Work with all the design team on the conception, the creation and the production of the new Univadis mobile application (iOS/Android) based on the design of the latest Univadis website.
- Adapt the “News” functionality for smartwatch (iOS/Android).
- Conceive, create and develop a prototype of a Virtual Reality escape game / quizz for physician. Users tests were run in the USA.
- Conceive, create and develop a prototype of a mobile app called myMS. MyMS is dedicated to patients with multiple sclerosis. User tests were run in the USA, France and Germany.
UX / UI Designer|Jul, 2015 – Nov, 2015
I integrated the environmental/industrial design team at Dolby located in San Francisco. I worked on digital application, user experience, mockups, illustrations, Print campaign, Design artwork,...
- Design the user interface (wireframes & mockups) for the touch screens display at each floors of the new Dolby Laboratories headquarter.
- Design the advertising campaign for the new dolby conference phone (print in the Wall Street Journal).
- Design of a flyer given during the International Broadcasting Convention.
- Design of multiple artworks print in large size in the dolby headquarter (in the elevators lobby and in the fitness center).
UX / UI Designer|Jul, 2014 – Sep, 2014
I joined the design team at MSD in Paris. I worked on a website and an application.
- Work with the design team on the conception and creation of the mobile app Consult dedicated to physician.
- Design icons and mock ups for the app.
- Update the design of the Univadis website.
Web designer|Sep, 2013 – Jan, 2014
I joined the design team at alive located in Sydney.
- Prototyping the dashboard for an australian telecommunication company.
- Develop (HTML/CSS) landing pages for several company (Mirus Australian, Woolworths,…).
- Update Wordpress website.
- Design a set of iconography for a poster display in the agency.
UI Designer|Jul, 2012 – Nov, 2012
I joined the design team at technicolor in Paris.
- Design a multi platform app (Television, Desktop, Tablet, Smartphone) for set up box.
- Design the new website of THOMSON Consumer and THOMSON Licensies. (Wireframe/Mock up/Prototype).
- Adapt on mobile the design of Hovis a multi platform application (Desktop, Tablet and Smartphone) for set up box.