Standard Resume is a small team of designers and developers with hiring experience at top companies like Dropbox. We collaborate with hiring managers from Slack, Apple, Capsule, and Uber to design resume templates that hiring managers and recruiters want to receive.
Our modern web app allows anyone to built a world class resume in minutes. Import your LinkedIn profile, pick a resume template, and share your resume as a PDF or responsive website. Apply with confidence, knowing that your resume formatting is preferred by the people who will read it.
We've helped over 100,000 people create their resume, many landing jobs at companies like Google, Square, Microsoft, and more.
Read our full story in our Indie Hackers interview.
- Inc: Want to Save 20 Hours of Your Work Week? Start Using These 9 Apps
- Zipjob: 12 Best Resume Builders For 2020
- PayScale: 4 Smart Strategies to Refresh Your Resume
- Recruiter.com: Tech Tools to Help You Boost Your Personal Brand on the Job Hunt
- Geekflare: 20 Tools to Create Outstanding Visual Resume
- OfficeNinjas: 6 Free Resume Builder Tools to Help Revamp Your Resume
- HubSpot: The 7 Best Free Resume Builders We've Ever Discovered
“I look at hundreds of resumes and Standard Resume’s templates are some of the easiest to read.” — Mike Clapson, Hiring Manager at Slack
“Most resume sites create resumes job seekers find beautiful, but hiring managers find difficult to read. Standard Resume is probably the only exception.” — Gergely Orosz, Author of The Tech Resume Inside Out & Hiring Manager at Uber.
“In a few minutes you can make a resume that’s better designed than 99% of the resumes out there.” — Martin Pedrick, Head of Design at Capsule