Title: Full Stack Application Developer
Category: TechnologyReferenceNumber: 224819JobType: 1st Shift
The Full Stack Application Developer will be responsible for leading the integration, design, implementation, development, test and support of the next generation of Citizens Commercial Bank. The position will play a key role in engagements that capture current state business requirements and use that knowledge to realize innovative solutions.
This is a hands on position that will serve as a bridge between business, architecture and technology teams. Demonstrated proficiency in multiple programming languages; expertise with front-end technologies; as well as databases, web services and APIs. The role requires a start-up mentality and a passion for using cutting edge technology to solve complex business problems while leveraging experiences building cloud-native platforms and server side applications.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support integrated scalable, secure, high performance system solutions and components
- Collaborate on agile teams, working with internal / external resources required to deliver business requirements as agile user stories
- Propose and realize alternative innovative solution options via POCs (proof of concept), prototypes and MVPs (minimal viable product)
- Work with FinTechs and other industry disruptors to validate new solution opportunities
- Originate and apply reusable design patterns, open source libraries as well as Citizens standards, practices, processes and governance
- Interview subject matter experts to gather information about existing systems, services and offerings
- Support projects through architecture reviews and approval processes (e.g. Architecture Review Board)
- Configures system settings and options to ensure business requirements are fulfilled
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation, maintenance and support
- 7+ years of technical delivery experience with the demonstrated track record of growing responsibility
- Experience working in complex Agile, Scrum / Kanban delivery or rapid platform development teams on time, on budget and to spec
- Good interpersonal, verbal, written, communication and problem-solving skills
- Results-driven, self-motivated, experience working individually as well as a member of a team
- Demonstrated experience creating modern, event-based server side or backend application architectures (Spring Framework, Apache Hadoop)
- Proficiency with single page application development (Angular, React, Vue)
- Expertise in service technologies (microservices, domain driven design, Spring Boot, REST, GraphQL)
- Understanding of SQL databases (Oracle, MS-SQL) and knowledge of NoSQL databases (AWS-NoSQL, Azure CosmosDB)
- Understanding of data transformation technologies to and from XML or JSON
- Knowledge of cloud native architectures and various AWS Services (EC2/S3/RDS/SQS EBS).
- Experience working with highly automated CI/CD pipelines (Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, Rally and Bitbucket)
- Docker and Kubernets knowledge is helpful
- Exposure to the Financial Services Industry is a plus
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline
- Agile Certified Practitioner
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Professional
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Certified Scrum Developer
*This role is not available in CO.
Ace Your Application.