Full Stack DeveloperRemote
We’re looking for experienced developers capable of contributing across our eLearn and eSign patient education and informed consent web application. EngagedMD supports its customers’ success by improving patient experience, reducing practice risks, and freeing up valuable staff time. You’ll be responsible for architecting back-end cloud infrastructure, building middleware APIs, and developing new features for our platform. You’ll have a direct impact on the direction and culture of an early stage start-up working to modernize healthcare.
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Node.js
- Front-end experience a plus
- Experience with any cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Can contribute to project vision and milestone development
- Can identify tasks and supports team initiatives to accomplish them
- Experience leading and mentoring other members of the technical team
Note: candidates must be eligible for employment in the United States (citizen, green card, visa, etc.). This position is eligible for H-1B sponsorship.
At EngagedMD, our mission is to empower patients and providers to elevate the healthcare experience. By modernizing patient education and informed consent processes, EngagedMD aims to improve health outcomes, increase patient satisfaction, reduce cost, and enable providers to focus on what matters.
EngagedMD is used by leading private practices, academic institutions, and hospital systems across the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada.
Ace Your Application.