Title: Senior Full Stack Java/Angular Developer (REMOTE)
Location: US Locations
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
YOUR FUTURE ROLE:
Summary:We are seeking a (Senior) Full Stack Java/Angular Developer (f/m/d) to help SAP products reach the next level. Our team is improving SAP product security by fostering knowledge, raising security awareness, and incubating security culture. Join us in this mission by building security games, machine learning solutions, interactive labs, and security information systems.Look no further if you are seeking to make a difference in the world: By 2025 global cybercrime damage is predicted to exceed $10.5 trillion annually. For every software developer we reach with our security knowledge programs, we reduce the probability of a serious security vulnerability impacting life or property.
The Role:As a (Senior) Full Stack Java/Angular Developer (f/m/d), you will join with our current developers in a cross-functional agile & DevOps team. Primary responsibilities include:
- Build and operate solutions to support developer security knowledge, awareness, and culture initiatives
- Work with agile stakeholders to refine user stories, implement, and demonstrate work to end-users
- Contribute to technology architecture decisions
- Occasionally contribute to training others on development and security practices (growth opportunity)
- Opportunity to work with customers, partners, and open-source communities
Master’s in computer science, related degree, or equivalent work experience. Candidate must have strong English communication skills (verbal/written), and experience with Agile scrum or Kanban. The ideal candidate thrives on problem solving and possess an eagerness to work in multiple technical domains. Skillset requirements include:
- 4+ Yrs building web applications with Java and/or NodeJS, Angular, and SQL
- 4+ Yrs designing and building restful microservices
- 2+ Yrs deploying microservices using Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with industry testing best practices and dependency injection
- Strong understanding of 12-factor application principles
- Preferred: Experience building applications using SAP UI5 and SAP BTP
- Plus: Experience implementing AI inferencing models with Python
Ace Your Application.