Senior Software Engineer Who we areCyberArk Software, the global leader in privileged access management, helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar – driving innovation and helping our customers stay one step ahead of attackers. Application Access Manager and Conjur Open Source integrate with popular tools, container platforms, and cloud providers to provide a comprehensive solution for security secrets, application access and other credentials in DevOps environments. What will you do Our primary product is Conjur, an enterprise secrets vault and privilege engine for DevOps, Cloud and IaaS built upon our open source core. Our engineers work on a wide variety of projects, from integrations with cutting-edge DevOps tools to moonshot projects that seek to revolutionize the world of DevOps security. Conjur engineers help design, prototype, and implement core features while ensuring the reliability, security, efficiency and maintainability of our enterprise offering. We deliver high-quality open source software and more to CyberArk’s customers.
We know that our community is best served when:
- Our projects are active, maintained, well organized, and superbly documented
- We discuss, plan, design, and build in the open
- Contributions from community members are solicited, welcomed, and reviewed
We are responsible for many features and initiatives within the CyberArk portfolio, including:
- Features within the Conjur Open Source and Conjur Enterprise products
- Integrations for the Conjur products with popular DevOps tools
- Connectors and enhancements for the revolutionary Secretless Broker
- APIs and SDKs for the above
We are currently looking for software engineers to contribute to building our enterprise offering and our open source extensions, and infrastructure engineers to join us in our work to enable product engineers to deliver value.
How will you stand out from the crowd
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer preferred
- Proficiency in Ruby / Python, Rails, Golang, and PostgreSQL is beneficial
- Deep understanding of container technologies like Docker, Podman, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry
- Experience using AWS, Azure, and/or GCP
- Familiarity with DevOps tools, such as Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Terraform
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and strong interpersonal skills required
You will succeed if
- You care deeply about best practices and what it takes to write and maintain great code.
- You know how to manage technical debt
- You get end-to-end with solutions early in order to de-risk them
- You value being a mentor, and know how to act as a force multiplier
- You strive for tight feedback loops – especially with real customers who use what you create
- The quality of product experience you create matters deeply to you
- You love to automate, and avoid manual testing or “pet” services at all costs
- You enjoy attending industry conferences to learn (or even better, presenting at them!)
- You hold your colleagues to the same high standard as you do yourself
- You already contribute to some open-source software and communities
- You appreciate being surrounded by smart, hard-working people
- You love to quickly adopt new tools and languages
- You understand the DevOps landscape
If you have a very non-typical engineering background and you think we should still consider you, we’d love to hear why. Diversity of perspectives and experiences are very important to us.
This position is Remote or Newton, MA For More Information For more information on our team culture, and to try out our DevOps puzzle, please see: https://www.conjur.org/careers/engineering.html If you enjoy solving our puzzle, you’ll almost certainly enjoy working on our team!
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArk’s property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.
CyberArk may, if required by applicable law, implement a mandatory vaccination policy as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation where required by law.
Ace Your Application.