VP, Customer Success
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a VP of Customer Success to help us evolve the Customer Success function at InVision.
About the Team:
Our customer success team is a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and evolving group responsible for nurturing and growing relationships. We move quickly and experiment with new strategies, all while keeping an ultimate focus on our customers' success. We engage with end-users and executives alike to ensure our customers love, adopt, and grow with InVision. Our vision is to make our customers heroes. Our team works hard, works together, and has a fun time doing it all as we strive for success.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Sales organizations to develop and execute growth plans and strategies
- Partner with Sales leadership, cross-functional teams, and your managers to develop and execute strategies that create successful, growing customers
- Actively engage in account strategy and a part of executing the strategy for select accounts
- Establish, track, and measure customer success effectiveness and performance
- Recruit, build, and lead a high performing, collaborative, empowered customer success team
What you’ll bring:
- 10+ years of experience in managing a customer-facing organization
- Ideal candidate will have pre and post sales experience
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leadership style with the ability to inspire others
- Proven ability to motivate and focus teams
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.