Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective, 10x faster and 10x better. Cresta is focused on using AI to help the workforce, not replace them. Cresta uses our patented Expertise AI to uncover expert insights from every conversation and put those insights into action with real-time coaching during customer conversations.
We’re growing fast! Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%! We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, and top-tier investors and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, Adobe, and Dropbox and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few. We have huge ambitions and are looking for stellar candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to use cutting-edge AI to solve real-world business problems.
- You will effectively manage our brand and create a process for helping us scale our output of marketing materials, from print to digital, presentations
- You are great at concepting and executing creative (LinkedIn, display ads, social, etc, as well as supporting collateral; white papers, case studies etc)
- You collaborate, with key stakeholders to understand and drive businesses initiatives through storytelling
- You develop, manage and execute creative timelines for multiple projects
- Manage outside creative resources in accordance with with the amount of work required
- Create a unified brand identity, with evolving creative executions
- This role reports to the CMO
- 5+ years of experience working as a designer or creative in an in-house corporate environment or design agency
- A self-starter with strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong portfolio with proven results in campaign development
- Experience creating designs for a variety of mediums. Experience with HTML 5, video and motion graphics a plus Expert skill level with standard Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Ability to visualize the abstract as well as the practical or tangible.
- Previous experience in B2B/tech category
Ace Your Application.