We are hiring a Full Stack iOS Developer to help build out our creative toolkit and NFT platform on mobile. As we grow, you'll be responsible for helping to manage our engineering organization and will help with hiring as well. This will be an incredibly crucial, exciting, and creative role. We are looking for someone passionate about creativity, digital self-expression, and decentralization.
The position is fully remote, but 4+ hours of working day overlap with the CET timezone is required.
- Architect and build new features, tools, and workflows for Everbloom’s iOS photo, video, and NFT products
- Build clean, testable, maintainable, and idiomatic code, and drive the team forward in relation to code quality
- Collaborate with Design, Product, and Marketing teams in prototyping, user testing, and implementing new features
- Partner cross-functionally with fellow engineers to ensure consistency is maintained across platforms
- 5+ years of experience creating native iOS apps with Swift
- Understand iOS UI/UX best practices, and a bias toward beautiful user experience and pixel perfect UIs
- Experienced with memory management, network programming, concurrency and multi-threading
- Skilled in writing unit tests and testable code
Nice to have
- Experience with video composition (eg. AVFoundation)
- Experience in Web 3.0 smart contract development
- Passion for beautiful, responsive, and functional design
- Experience with image processing frameworks
- Expertise collaborating closely with designers and product managers
- Familiarity with photo and video in the mobile space
Ace Your Application.