Infrastructure Project Manager
A leading global B2B & Consumer Products firm is seeking a senior infrastructure project manager with proven success in enterprise-level data center integrations. This is a 12 – 24 month+ contract engagement, 100% remote.
- 5 – 10+ years of Network Infrastructure Project Management exp.
- Corporate merger of 30,000+ users
- Global integration of technical infrastructure/data centers etc.
- Manage complex dependencies in a highly matrixed environment
- Provide regular budget and project reporting to c-level management
- Proactively drive tactical and strategic initiatives with peers and subordinates
- Proven success in global technology integration & migrations.
- Manage vendors and technology partner relationships
- Exposure, to SD-WAN, Cloud, or any next-generation CaI (code as infrastructure), will be valued.
- PMP Certification preferred.
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefits program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit, and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers – which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Ace Your Application.