Manager, Project Management – Global Planning & Business Integration (Seattle, WA or Remote) (Job Number: 210024223)
- US-WA-Seattle-Starbucks Support Center or Remote, United States
Starbucks – Store Development and Design
Now Brewing – manager, project management (Global Planning & Business Integration)! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
As manager, project management (global planning & business integration) on the Global Growth and Concepts team, you will be an activator and connector – both directly leading highly complex projects as well as influencing how we work together to accomplish our business objectives.
As a manager, project management, you will…
- Lead and enable others to drive highly complex, cross-functional, often globally distributed Store Development projects, while increasing capacity to deliver.
- Track, analyze and report on effectiveness metrics to internal stakeholders, as well as continually monitor, analyze and tune approach to maximize adoption.
- Collaborate and influence cross-functionally to formulate strategies to help drive business results.
- Nimbly adapt to shifting priorities and coach others to do the same while continuing to assess the overall health of existing projects and priorities.
- Drive alignment across multiple senior leaders and influence cross-functional teams to support new ideas and decisions.
- Role model a positive and productive work environment, easily adjusting to team dynamics and coaching others to do the same.
We’d love to hear from people with the following knowledge/skills/attributes:
Project Management. Proven experience applying industry-based project and change management methodologies and tools on medium to large complex problems including defining and measuring their success.
Influence. Experience bringing strategic priorities and an effective Rhythm of the Business to live in a large, highly matrixed organization.
Mentor. Experience mentoring and managing other project managers in program and project management.
Fast/Agile. Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
Innovative. Brings intellectual curiosity and creativity, can think outside the box on new ways of working and new ways of using data to influence and drive our priorities.
Change Leader. Someone who has designed and implemented change initiatives – can selflessly influence at all levels.
Team Player. Critical that this person puts team first – wants to be part of a team, appreciates diversity in a team, prioritizes the collective team over the individual.
Empowered. Offers solutions to address problems. Challenges the status quo. Has courage to take an unpopular stance.
Tactical & Strategic. Can manage the tactical/administrative with sense of urgency and strong stakeholder support. While also able to connect the dots with internal needs, market trends, business direction, to develop relevant plans and programs.
Elevates Store Development Function. In addition to supporting the Global Planning & Business Integration team and focusing on our direct stakeholder needs, someone who also has a positive attitude and commitment to elevate Store Development.
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com
Ace Your Application.