Since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we've seen tremendous growth while intentionally creating a culture where people from all backgrounds belong. Our company and products are informed by diverse perspectives from the best talent around the world. We are fully remote, have no offices, and are looking for team members who are excited to work remotely.
We closed our Series A and B in 2020, and after raising a $67.5M Series C in 2021, we are scaling faster than ever. Join us to grow your career with our rapidly growing company!
For this position, we are looking for candidates in the US and Canada.
What You'll Do
Our Marketing team tells the world the story of Shogun. As a Part-Time Web Designer, you will help our Demand Generation team to execute on projects relating to increasing performance from our marketing site.
This role will be part design, part web development.
You will own projects on the website from ideation through to design and implementation using your combination of design and web development experience.
What You'll Bring
Need to have
- Working web design experience and web design technologies
- Experience with Figma and creating designs for mockups or website creative
- The ability to thrive in ambiguity and be proactive with ideas and solutions to problems
Nice to have
- Webflow experience
- Experience with ecommerce
- Experience working on a growth or demand generation team
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please refer to the position specific location requirements listed under the location section of the job description as we are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the mentioned location(s) without requiring employment visa sponsorship.
Ace Your Application.