- Job ID 17983
- Service line Advisory Segment
- Role type Full-time
- Location(s) Phoenix – Arizona – United States of America, Remote – US – Remote – US – United States of America
On quarterly and monthly business cycles, assist with the data import and processing for the commercial real-estate database. Provide support for development projects and analysis of datasets. Address internal / external client needs in a timely manor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily as included below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assume responsibility for the maintenance of the ERIX database. This includes monthly and quarterly data import, data cleansing and normalization, aggregations, and statistical calculations.
- Provide client support for data-related questions.
- Provide additional insights and analysis that speaks to the accuracy of the datasets.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Prepares standard project status reports for project delivery team or work group, and management.
- Report(s) typically include: project status update / project timeline tracking / weekly active task updates
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with an attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to accept and adhere to CBRE database conventions and structures
- Ability to implement data processing methodologies
- Willingness to continue educational experience and growth in the workplace
- Ability to work in a team, taking direction from a Team Lead, essential.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations
- Ability to work flexible hours (i.e. US/HKT)
- Ability to work remotely if needed
- Requires basic knowledge of real estate market statistical data
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages/ market data aggregations / intermediate mathematical formulas
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of one year(s) of related experience. Associate degree (AA/AS), College Diploma equivalent preferred and/or continuing education considered.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
Ace Your Application.