- Fully Remote • Remote Worker – N/A
For over 50 years, Schlesinger Group has been constantly perfecting the art and science of qualitative and quantitative data collection. Put simply, we provide answers to your questions through practices of partnership, quality, and service excellence, powered by a talented team with a genuine passion for research.
The goal of a Schlesinger Project Coordinator is to serve as the bridge between internal teams and partners in order to manage the operational execution of qualitative market research studies. As a Project Coordinator, you will contribute to a supportive environment, always focused on teamwork and partnership.
This is a non-exempt, remote position.
Time Zones that need support:
- Eastern Time Zone
- Central Time Zone
- Western Time Zone
- Build relationships with internal clients and deliver excellent service while supporting qualitative market research projects through their life cycle.
- Consult with Project Managers to understand their needs and offer creative solutions to complex challenges.
- Liaise between our recruiting and project management teams to help keep everyone informed about the progress of a project and any challenges it may be facing.
- Continuously monitor project progress to spot potential problems, communicate progress and manage to successful completion.
- Work with our project management team to understand each client’s unique needs and collaborate in order to help maintain exceptional client satisfaction scores.
- Join project kick off calls and be the champion of your project, ensuring all team members are fully up to speed on project specifications, client needs, timelines, and responsibilities.
- Engage with your leaders and your peers to address any challenges and facilitate teamwork to resolve any issues.
- Bring a can-do attitude, a positive outlook and team spirit to work with you each day.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to analyze data and use it to tell a story.
- Resilience and flexibility, able to work within a constantly evolving organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build strong working relationships and manage conflict constructively.
- Deep curiosity to learn.
- Strong level of comfort with data to help inform decisions.
- Exceptional organizational skill, proactivity and excellent time-management skills.
- Active seeker of new skills and fearlessness in asking for help.
- Must have 1+ years of experience working in a market research environment or combined PM experience.
Schlesinger Group is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.
Ace Your Application.