Remote Project Coordinator
US-Remote/Work from homeProfessional ServicesFull Time568138
We believe in the power of libraries. We believe in their power to transform and improve our communities. We believe that access to information is a right, not a privilege and that access to information is crucial to the health of individuals and communities everywhere. We believe in the opportunities libraries give individuals to learn, grow, and improve themselves. We believe libraries should be more than relevant, they should be universally seen as indispensable to their communities. We believe in the crucial role libraries play as a communal space for individuals to gather, connect, exchange ideas, and create.
The Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for ensuring software implementation projects are scheduled and completed successfully, including serving as the main point of contact for subscription services projects.
SirsiDynix must enforce the OSHA ETS COVID-19 vaccine mandate for our non-remote US employees. If you make it to our final selection stage and you are hired into a role that includes any in-office work, we will request your proof of vaccination or your qualifications for a medical or religious exemption.
- Advise on and coordinate delivery of all Subscription Services projects:
- Act as the main point of contact to monitor active subscriptions and schedule renewal activations
- Maintain high quality, proactive contact with subscription services customers
- Administer the company’s learning management system:
- Upload training content
- Coordinate with Project Managers and customers to schedule training classes
- Coordinate with the Consulting & Training Services Manager and Department
- Serve as an internal training resource
- Be the point of contact with 3rd party LMS vendor
- Provide internal and external support for the LMS
- Determine scheduling rules for all implementation services
- Resolve scheduling issues and assign personnel from multiple departments within the organization to the project teams
- Maintain day-to-day records and reports of project progress for management
- Anticipate and escalate project scheduling issues and delays to management. Keep management informed of schedules, priorities, and problems
- Ensure that staffing ability and availability meet customer and company contractual timelines
- Maintain successful communication across all departments as needed with regards to administrative procedures, technical problems, work priorities, and other necessary information throughout the implementation process
- Contribute to initiatives to improve processes and internal systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- CRM experience (SalesForce preferred)
- Good organizational and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work independently and with little supervision
- Working knowledge of project management principles and software preferred, but not required
- Working knowledge of LMS & CRM systems preferred, but not required
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA degree with coursework in project management, technology management, instructional technology, or other closely related courses preferred
- An equivalent combination of relevant coursework and work/academic project experience demonstrating proficiency in the following areas is also acceptable:
- Organizing multi-week projects with 3 or more team members
- Teaching, coaching, or supporting users of a software product
- Effectively communicating with customers or professional peers in high-pressure situations
- Using MS Excel to analyze data, such as that from a survey, research, or projects that produce large data sets
- Using any business-specific applications, such as accounting, CRM, project management, or similar software
About SirsiDynixAt SirsiDynix, we make software for libraries. Libraries buy books from vendors, keep track of the books in their systems, and distribute the books to library users. The software we build helps them do that (and a lot more). We make products that:
- Give libraries the power of cloud computing
- Make it easy for library users to check out ebooks
- Let libraries use new technology like tablets and smartphones
- Make searching the library as easy as searching Google or Amazon
- Give libraries innovative ways to increase budgets by offering new services
We help more than 23,000 libraries answer the questions posed by new technology and changes in society. Are you ready to join us?
SirsiDynix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, sex, or age and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.
Ace Your Application.