Project Manager (Remote Position)
Join CourseArc’s team in our mission to help organizations build exceptional digital learning experiences. Online learning has the power to transform lives and, with CourseArc, course designers and facilitators can create a sophisticated system to achieve a sustainable, high-quality learning environment. Your expertise will empower our clients to make meaningful change in the world of virtual education. As a part of our team, you will manage services projects as a complement to our SaaS platform that is perfectly positioned to solve many of the major challenges plaguing designers and educators alike. With remote learning becoming a priority for nearly every organization and educational institution in the world, this project management position is perfect for someone seeking a fun and interesting role supporting clients across a variety of industries.
We are seeking a part-time project manager with experience in eLearning, professional services, and online design best practices. Our remote, close-knit team is collaborative across all departments, so we are looking for someone equally comfortable with client management as they are with sharing their top listens on Spotify and/or favorite cat memes. And while you may get asked for your go-to quick breakfast recipe, you’ll also need strong risk management and problem-solving skills in a virtual environment. We won’t let you get bored here—this position has the potential to grow into full-time as we scale and grow.
What You Will be Doing:
- You will oversee professional services that ensure our clients maximize their investment in the CourseArc platform.
- You will cultivate an efficient, collaborative team among remote project resources, including Lead IDs, Instructional Designers, Media Developers, and QA reviewers.
- You will mitigate project risks, ensuring not only the successful completion of projects but the delight of customers with CourseArc products and services.
- You will communicate project outcomes with sales and professional services teams, enabling continuous project management and client support improvement over time.
What You Should Have:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent training or work experience.
- You have proven leadership skills, including extensive use of tools in a virtual environment to promote a sense of teamwork.
- You have strong planning and organization capabilities.
- You are an independent worker with excellent time management skills.
- You have a client focus, with intuitive client management skills.
- You communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of client stakeholders, internal team members, and management.
- You are energized by problem-solving and risk management.
- You are adept at handling scope creep, difficult conversations, and providing project guardrails.
- You are comfortable managing contractors.
Why Work for CourseArc?
CourseArc offers a fast-paced environment where you can see the impact your work makes daily. We provide opportunities for rapid growth and expansion with flexibility that isn’t typically found in the traditional corporate environment.
- Innovative and agile company environment with more opportunities and flexibility than traditional corporate companies
- Connections with colleagues through cooperative, close-knit teams
- Collaborative relationship with the executive team to create effective sales and marketing strategies
- Competitive compensation packages with uncapped earning potential
- Remote work setting with a flexible schedule
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position is contractual with an initial workload of approximately 10 hours per week. Remote/Virtual position with no travel.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CourseArc does not discriminate on the ground of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin in the hiring, retention, or promotion of employees; nor in determining their rank, or the compensation or fringe benefits paid them.
Ace Your Application.