- Full time
*** We Welcome All USA Remote Talent!! ***
Perceptyx is growing! The time has come for us to bring on an additional associate-level Project Manager that will be responsible for simultaneously managing multiple survey projects for a variety of organizations. The chosen Project Manager will perform tasks such as: creating project plans, managing client expectations, coordinating and communicating with internal resources, and delivering training and coaching to clients. Our project managers get to play a critical part in orchestrating employee engagement survey design projects. They are literally helping employees all over the world to have a voice! If helping others sparks you, then apply today! We’d love to meet you.
Here at Perceptyx, our mission is simple: To help employees and their organizations thrive. How do we do that? We facilitate the ongoing conversation between employees and their company to drive success. We are passionate about helping organizations listen to and act on what matters most to employees. When employees are happy, everyone is happy! We love working closely with our clients, listening to their vision, and deploying a tailored solution to empower them to grow. Perceptyx’s approach to employee engagement is unique. Our combination of technology and expertise is second to none. We employ an incredible, diverse staff of professionals with the experience, knowledge, and drive to swiftly move every employee engagement survey project from vision to reality.
What You Will Do:
- Do all you can to Make our Clients Heroes.
- Facilitate project kickoff meetings and create detailed project plans that capture precise client requirements.
- Be an expert on the internal Perceptyx web-based tools (not to worry, we’ll train you), and use those tools to make significant customizations for each client.
- Monitor real-time data collection engine and share observations with clients.
- Provide real-time consulting and assistance to clients throughout the project.
- Train clients to use Perceptyx reporting tools (could happen during non-standard hours for global clients).
- Work closely with your Operations Manager and other cross-functional departments to support key strategic clients.
What You Will Bring:
- Prior Project Management experience preferred (1 year +), survey project management experience a plus (not a must)!
- Excellent time management, organization, and personal effectiveness skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills. Confidence when interacting with individuals of all levels in an organization.
- Demonstrate sound analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Willingness to work with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Content to handle multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- A love for technology, specifically in web-based systems and data files.
- Able to step back and understand the big picture.
- Self-motivated, dedicated, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Prior experience with PM tools like Trello, Asana, MS Project, and/ or Smartsheets.
- Mac savvy!
- Experience using Slack, Zoom, and/ or MS Teams.
What We Offer:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Maternity, and Paternity benefits for you and your family.
- The ability to Disdain the Status Quo in an evolving work environment
- Flexible workday schedules (we’re ANTI-micromanage)
- An engaging work environment named one of the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the 5th year in a row!
Perceptyx Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
We celebrate diversity and an inclusive environment. Perceptyx is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Perceptyx’s policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Perceptyx is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Ace Your Application.