Position: Research Project Manager
Duration: 1-year contract
Start Date: ASAP
The Research Project Manager will lead efforts to plan, develop, initiate, implement and manage the research portfolio activities that cross all research spaces including, but not limited to Commercially sponsored, Investigator-initiated, and Federally Awarded research areas; such as technology advances and metrics management.
- Prior experience as a Research Coordinator or related field
- 1+ years of experience with PowerBi
- 1+ years of experience with Velos or other CTMS platforms
- 1+ years of experience with EMRs
- 1+ years of experience with analytics/informatics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in health administration, business, information technology, or related field
- Knowledgeable of the healthcare industry, research processes, and program development.
- Preferred experience within project management
- Coordinates strategic planning for this program, including seeking out tools and resources to optimize program efficiency and quality; and collaborating with internal departments towards shared goals.
- Develops awareness of the program, and plans/coordinates meetings, including presentations on the Research program, both externally and internally.
- Provides leadership to coordinate the development of the relevant research and clinical institute website and intranet.
- Manages reporting activities, including annual progress reports, benefits reports, and any requests for ad hoc reports from the client leadership, which may include requests for new data to be collected.
- Works with research staff to develop procedures for support of program goals as determined by regulatory and industry guidelines and leadership expectations.
- Supports and leads efforts to plan and manage research program goals as directed by the Research and Institute leadership.
- Serves as a program manager, project manager, and/or consultant for the program and core team leaders.
- Conducts assessments and analyses of all factors that determine the initiation/expansion of program partnerships, including business, value proposition, technology, expectations, and requirements.
- Works in conjunction with leadership and external stakeholders, which may include physician, administrative, and data management leadership, to create detailed implementation plans.
- Coordinates financial management of the research program through the oversight and development of processes, quality assurance, and control processes and frequent reporting to leadership.
- Provides support for training and education in operational/quality improvement, process improvement, and project management as necessary. Initiates planning with key program core leaders for program development/enhancement, education, seminars, and events for internal and external stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains effective communication between all program members and with internal and external stakeholders to drive programs forward.
- Provides support for the Principal Investigators at the Client for program management as directed.
- Provides oversight, direction, and coordination as needed for areas of purview.
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy, even under pressure
- Possess the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work diligently independently
- A self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills
Ace Your Application.