Senior Art Director
NEW YORK CITY, NY; SAN FRANCISCO, CA; LOS ANGELES, CA; UNITED STATES- REMOTE
About the Team
DoorDash is building a best in class Creative Department to stand next to the biggest names in the industry. We will be populated by diverse, eclectic talent. We take risks, challenge each other, and inspire new ways of thinking. We’re here to do the best work of our lives.
About the Role
You will report into Senior Creative Lead on our Creative Studio team in our Marketing organization. The Sr Art Director will play an integral part of levelling up the creative output. We are creatively ambitious and always shoot for the moon. We are risk takers who want to make work that is culturally relevant and purpose driven.
- Think big while operating at the lowest level of detail
- Own, lead, and/or oversee large creative initiatives
- Support the art + creative team as needed
- Operate at a feverish pace while never compromising the craft
- Provides thought partnership to business partners and regularly makes recommendations on directions to improve area under scope
- Influences and achieves consensus on direction, priority, and decision making of area under scope
- Quantifies key relationships between different parts of the business to facilitate prioritization decisions
- Contribute to an environment that fosters remarkable creativity
- Nurture and lead the development of remarkable ideas, win advocates for great work, and obsess about the effectiveness of creative in market
- Ensure quality output in everything you do
- Collaborate across the entirety of the DoorDash organization effortlessly
We are looking for someone who has:
- 8+ years of creative art and design experience
- A strong agency background as well as a proven ability to create work for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries.
- Experience working on a sports brand or in the sports category is a plus.
- Strong design experience is a plus
- A reliable self-starter who can handle multiple projects with minimal oversight.
- Experience in a range of digital platforms from social to online video campaigns.
- Great presentation skills, both internally and client-facing. We want you to produce great creative and be able to express your ideas clearly.
- Ability to flex brands look and feel when applicable. You need to be able to adapt your visual style to each project with extreme ease.
- Experience across creative expression and production: traditional, digital, social, experiential, product and ideas that drive earned media
- Experience across highly ambitious, agile teams
- The ability to sell the unexpected
- A driver of change, with a passion for the way the communications industry is evolving
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will
- Flex your creative muscle and produce more work than any traditional agency
- love fast paced challenging work
- You’re ready to sell norm breaking ideas
- You love campaign design as much as the big idea
We’re excited about you because
- You are strategic
- You have agency and campaign experience
- You challenge the status quo
- You bring a unique voice to the creative world
- Your portfolio knocks our socks off
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are operators We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- We are learners Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
- We are one team The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
Ace Your Application.