Senior iOS Developer
- at Andela Talent Network
Where You’ll Work
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in the world’s most talented software engineers.
What You’ll Do
- Use your knowledge in your core technology to delight our clients around the world.
- Be responsible for the coding standards, conduct and deliverables of your fast-paced, distributed, teams, by proactively communicating and prioritizing effectively
- Experience in iOS Applications Development
- Knowledge in Reactive Frameworks
- Know how to interface with REST APIs
- 5+ years of experience in iOS development
- Strong experience with Swift
- RxSwift, Flutter, Kotlin, Java, and UI/UX design experience are a plus
- Passionate about robust code design
- Familiarity with common architectural practices and principles
- Portfolio of iOS apps on the App Store, other relevant work
What You’ll Get
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds inside and outside of your field
- A chance to change the world for the better
Ace Your Application.