Title: Citizens Pay Sr Project Manager (Remote)
- Category: Lending, Technology, Product Support
- Reference Number: 2110254
- Job Type: 1st Shift
Citizens Pay is a leader in the Point of Sale Financing market and is experiencing rapid growth, partnering with leaders including Apple, Microsoft, BJ s, Sole Fitness, and Vivint. We are giving consumers the power to upgrade their purchases and merchants to upgrade their businesses, by offering easy, transparent and predictable Buy Now Pay Later payment options.
The Citizens Pay Project Manager delivers key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of merchant onboarding and key strategic projects on time and within scope. The right candidate will be an expert at setting schedules, assigning and aligning resources, identifying and supporting the team in resolving risks and clear communication of status to leadership and stakeholders.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients, relationship managers & lead technical work-streams to ensure deliverables fall within the agreed scope and solution. Ensuring delivery of new merchant partnerships and other platform enhancements for Citizens Pay.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Become a subject matter expert in the Citizens Pay platform, including all aspects of program and delivery, from application through settlement with the merchants
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders and partners to coordinate planning, scheduling and identification of dependencies to successfully implement new merchant and product launches
- Work within established project governance framework and routines to drive decision making and issue resolution
- Ensure implementation of standardized onboarding and implementation playbooks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Maintain a strong understanding of business strategies, goals and objectives.
- 3 – 5 years project and program management experience
- Prior experience in point-of-sale financing or the credit card financial sector preferred
- High technical acumen and experience with B2B systems integration
- Proficient with both waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Team leader, collaborative, and detail-oriented
- Experience managing external client s requirements and expectations
- Self-motivated with strong sense of urgency and accountability, who can juggle multiple projects
- Client- and results-oriented, with strong communications skills to articulate priorities, progress, next steps, and escalations as needed
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced team culture and can adapt to changing environment
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
*This position is not available in Colorado.
Hours and Work Schedule:
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: M-F 8:00-5:00
Why Work for UsAt Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment OpportunityCitizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague s or a dependent s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Ace Your Application.