Translation Project Manager
Freelancer, Full or part-time · Remote
- Do you have a passion for making education more accessible and understandable?
- Do you have experience in both Translation and coordinating a team?
- Perfect! As a Translation Project Manager (m/f/d), you will help ensure that our educational content, website and marketing materials are translated by your team and remain engaging, informative and aligned with our company values.
- You will ensure your respective teams feel supported in the writing and translation process!
Your responsibilities are:
- supervising the translation and quality processes for our translation teams; experience supervising team Members would be an asset.
- supporting translators with their work and ensuring they are able to complete tasks efficiently and effectively.
- working closely with the other managers, other subject teams, and editors
- engaging with the team to continuously improve our content and processes
- actively participating in the selection of appropriate topics and the design of learning materials and development of other languages that we are able to offer.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- A Master’s degree – preferably related to Education, Linguistics or Translation
- English fluency
- Strong project management skills and eye for detail
- A proactive and solution-oriented approach to problems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A focused, and structured working style and enjoyment in working at a fast pace in dynamic, ever-changing environments
- You want to play a decisive role in the growth of StudySmarter in the long term.
- You have a good understanding of the requirements of different markets and cultures; knowledge of either the UK or USA school systems and learning outcomes.
- You can become part of the best German Edtech startup in a highly interesting growth phase.
- You will have a real impact on our world by changing the way we learn.
- You will work independently from day one.
- We offer you a completely flexible working schedule. Work when you want and from where you want.
- We always have new, exciting projects that you can actively work on. No day will be like the other.
- We stand for open and regular communication – even if the job is carried out remotely.
- You will develop personally and professionally.
- We are a talented, diverse team without hierarchies.