At 800.com, we're building an intuitive & powerful cloud communications platform for SMBs & Enterprises to communicate via Voice & SMS. We’re seeking a dynamic and motivated Account Executive to join us as we accelerate growth. This role will focus on executing our outbound sales motion, helping find prospective clients, and acquiring new customers. You will start out selling our product and then will be tasked with building out the sales team. This role will be critical in building our customer base.
The role will
- Generate new business opportunities through outbound activities and pre-existing relationships.
- We have a solid inbound engine and it is expected that you will nurture our leads/opportunities via our inbound and organic marketing efforts.
- Confidently run sales demos, understanding the prospective customer's pain points, educating on 800.com’s value, key differentiators, and guiding prospects through the sales process
- Manage a sales pipeline from prospecting to close, prioritizing leads effectively, and communicate any challenges or wins to the team
- Drive prospects to close by thoughtfully addressing key stakeholders in the buyer journey while navigating organizational complexities
- Proactively build and improve on the sales collateral and processes, working collaboratively with the design and marketing teams to build an outstanding brand experience
- Act as a liaison in the customer onboarding process, creating a seamless experience from prospect to customer.
- Create a full feedback loop with the product team by advocating for customer needs and communicating market insights
- Be future thinking, laying the groundwork for a high-growth sales team, as well as, providing insight into critical next hires more broadly
- A strong track record of success in a senior sales role in selling a SaaS product
- 4+ years of closing experience for a SaaS product
- The ability to forecast and manage a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Experience selling solutions to enterprise opportunities
- A deep understanding of SaaS
- A desire to empower the customer and an ability to make technical details accessible and understandable
- The capacity to operate at a macro and micro level, thinking strategically and executing the work
- A sense of ownership over your work and how you communicate and work with others
- Experience working collaboratively with product and marketing teams
- Comfort in the relative chaos of working at an early-stage startup
- Ability to develop a process from start to finish
- Ability to develop packaging & promotion
- Ability to recruit new sales reps
- Ability to train new sales reps
- Ability to set, achieve, and surpass Sales goals
- 100% remote (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation plan (includes company-wide winter holiday break)
- $200/month coworking stipend
- 401k matching at 4% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)
Ace Your Application.