Jan, 2016 - Oct, 2017
- Attended to and maintained a client base of 200 companies on a non-contractual model
- Managed a book of business of more than $300,000 of quarterly revenue - Q1’17: 111%, Q2’17: 103%, Q1’16: 107%, Q2’16, 113%
- Collaborated with the product teams and client service specialists to maintain and upsell current client base using industry and campaign analytics.
- Manually forecasted anticipated quarterly spend for all 200 accounts
- Responsible for training new hires and interns on all aspects of the Indeed sales cycle and product.
- Created and presented training materials to Account Executives and Directors locally and nationwide.
- Event Director for an office wide diversity inclusion group.
Jun, 2013 - Dec, 2015
Responsible for the full sales cycle from prospecting, qualifying and quantifying leads, cold calling, conducting demos, closing, account management and up-selling clients.
- Prospected and sold over $1.27 million in revenue from scratch
- Conduct over the phone and in person meetings to demonstrate product knowledge and solutions for potential clients.
- Top 10 in 2014 end of year company-wide sales contest for Q3 + Q4 - highest percentage to quota (430 participants)
- Expert in paid search, search engine optimization, and cost-per-click advertising model.
Dec, 2017 - Jun, 2018
- Worked directly with CEO of new music streaming platform for undiscovered artists, built on the blockchain.
- Actively participated in fundraising negotiations, securing over $50,000
- Refined the company's brand messaging and end-to-end revenue strategy
- Implemented sales infrastructure with added crypto benefits for customers
- Developed roll-out strategy to acquire 10,000+ warm users in 14 days
- Sales increased 75% during 6 months
Mar, 2018 - Jul, 2018
A platform for children and their families to enjoy kid-centric, educational, curated entertainment.
- Delivered a clear model for how to monetize the product
- Worked directly with Creative Director to create brand messaging
- Created investment collateral for vc, angel & brand sponsorship fundraising
- Implemented recruitment infrastructure for for steady or high growth stages
May, 2015 - Jul, 2018
Reddera provides a seamless experience for clients to easily book top beauty and wellness services to the comfort and convenience of their home, office, or hotel.
- Managed small team of mobile beauty and wellness professionals
- Negotiated and closed over $200,000 in funding
- Implemented a sales strategy and incentive plans for professionals
- Derived a complete sales strategy by refining the company's core niche market
- Implemented recruitment process for internal employees and independent contractors
Columbia University in the City of New York
Aug, 2008 - May, 2012
- solution based selling
- digital advertising sales
- digital campaign management
- pay-per-click advertising
- relationship management
Jul, 2014 - Mar, 2017
Comprehensive role as a saleswoman, consultant, retention specialist, and provider of fundamental to intermediate technical support in a B2C telesales environment.
- Demonstrated brand ambassador/SME with expanded industry knowledge who collaborated with marketing and senior executives to develop strategies at vertical market level, which expanded the customer base in East and Mid- West territories and introduced products into specialty markets.
- Transformed interpersonal relationships, maximized consultative sales, and delivered technical solutions.
- 2017 NA Conversion Rate 10.7%.
- 2016 Exceeded NPS goal by 31%.
- 2016 Renewal rate 86%; Close rate growth 40%.
- 2016 - 2017 NA YTD 28.4% growth, including Add Ons 38% growth.
Apr, 2017 - Jun, 2018
Trained Florida certified All-Lines adjuster that streamlined insurance best practices to independently manage and resolve a high volume of non-complex and complex auto and BI claims.
- Meticulously researched, detailed and substantiated each aspect of the claim including personal property damage(s), tenable out of pocket expense(s) etc., resulting in fair mitigation, indemnification, subrogation and documentation.
- Strategized a skillful work flow to accomplish claim resolutions, respond to correspondences, exceed deadline expectations, meet time commitments, and spearhead internal coordination efforts while working on multiple claims/projects(10-30 daily).
- 2018 Achieved 97% satisfaction NPS YTD.
- 2018 Resolved claims/assignments 30% quicker than goal YTD while attaining 0.1% Claim Error Rate due to fastidious critical analyses proficiency.
- Negotiated settlements for auto and BI claims by modernizing use of estimation software and exercising medical knowledge/contexts.
- Triaged claims accurately.
Stranahan High School
Aug, 2007 - Jun, 2011
Florida International University
Aug, 2011 - May, 2012
- Interpersonal Skills
- Sales Development
- Relationship Building
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Dynamic/SFDC/Oracle
- Trend and Competitive Analysis
- Contract Management & Negotiations
- Cold Calling
- Conflict Resolutions
- Risk Management
- Problem Diagnosis
- Telephony Services and Troubleshooting
Jun, 2016 - Current
Developed, maintained, and owned the SMB and MidMarket sales pipeline, outbound campaigns, and RFP processes for Tuition.io - a benefits focused technology company, enabling employers to offer Student Loan Repayment and Financial Wellness for their employees.
- Developed, Maintained, and Responsible for the Tuition.io RFP Process
- Answered 50+ RFPs and RFIs from Enterprise clients
- Co-created and maintained the outbound process for the Tuition.io team
- Consistently exceeds (averaging 140%) quota goals
- Owns sales cycle for SMB and Mid-Market prospects
- Manages Event PR team, identifying and strategizing speaking engagements, panels, exhibits & sponsorships.
- Maintains and develops partnerships with benefits brokers and agents.
- Sales QA Team lead, interfacing with Dev and Engineering regarding any sales related QA issues.
Mar, 2014 - Jun, 2016
NextDayBetter is a storytelling platform for diaspora communities. I facilitated partnerships on both the local and national level for NextDayBetter's events and media pieces.
- Oversaw management of account and client relationships and implemented numerous events for NextDayBetter - a growing events & media company, focused on the growing footprint of migrant communities.
- Produced and pitched content consisting of video and social media campaigns.
- Expanded 300% each year, from 1 to 10 cities.
- Lead Global Business Development Team consisting of members from Los Angeles, Toronto, San Francisco, New York, Washington DC and London.
Peak / Eastern Addition
May, 2012 - May, 2013
Spotlighted mom and pop restauranteurs through marketing and operational support, pop-ups, and showcases.
- Created and implemented marketing and public relation plans.
- Launched and managed the successfully funded Eastern Addition Kickstarter campaign.
- Co-produced 6 unique video segments, spotlighting Eastern Addition chefs.
May, 2010 - Feb, 2012
Partner of co-working space, art bar, and cafe; located in Mission district of San Francisco.
- Organized and executed in-house Summit events, ranging from tech meet-ups, pop-up dinners, to nightlife events.
- Negotiated contracts with talent, vendors, and customers.
- Produced event press releases and marketing materials.
Asian Law Alliance
Feb, 2011 - Oct, 2011
Fielded intake calls and walk-ins, providing legal assistance on immigration, housing, and benefits law. Drafted and filed USCIS applications. Planned legal clinics, fundraisers, and special events. Performed community outreach information legal sessions.
Lincoln Square Legal Services Inc
Jan, 2010 - May, 2010
Represented artists, non-profits, and small businesses interested in protecting their creative property through litigation, negotiation, and contract drafting. Drafted agreements and answers, 12(c) motions, and initial disclosures. Filed trademarks with the USPTO.
Jun, 2005 - Feb, 2010
Co-created business plan and marketing systems for award winning lounge and restaurant. Managed nightlife and negotiated contract with talent, vendors, and agents. Developed public relations plans resulting in positive press.
May, 2009 - Aug, 2009
Drafted demand letters to digital distributors in breach of contract. Edited, reviewed, and summarized contracts between EMI Music and distributors. Reviewed, edited, and drafted amendments to contracts between EMI Music and distributors.
May, 2008 - Apr, 2009
Edited, reviewed, and summarized contracts between IODA, rights holders, and distributors. Conducted research on international publishing rates, publishing societies, and the state of digital distribution in Korean markets.
Aug, 2005 - Feb, 2006
Processed trademark complaints by identifying legal issues. Performed time sensitive background research and provided prompt responses to trademark owners and advertisers.
Americorps*VISTA Fellow - Search to Involve Pilipino Americans
Apr, 2003 - May, 2004
Cultivated over $400,000 in funding from the government, corporations, and foundations. Produced Annual Awards Benefit Dinner, resulting in $140,000 worth of sponsorships, silent auction items, advertisements, and ticket sales. Produced SIPA's first public service announcement and annual report in addition to newsletters, press releases, press kits, and websites.
Fordham University School of Law
2007 - 2010
University of San Francisco
2000 - 2002