Youreka Account Executive
- Annapolis, MD or Remote
If you are an ascending Account Executive with proven track record of success, well versed in the Salesforce ecosystem, looking for your next opportunity to blow your quota out of the water then you should keep reading! Youreka has ascended to be in the top 2% of all Salesforce ISV partners in the last 12 months. Youreka is in high demand by customers, partners, and prospects. Youreka will rise to the top 1% of all Salesforce ISV partners in the coming months and we need your help to get there! Can you help to take us to the top?
What we are about
Synaptic AP™ is a leading Salesforce ISV partner specializing in the development and deployment of secure, cloud-based enterprise applications on the Salesforce platform.
Synaptic’s premier field service application, Youreka, helps to guide field service technicians through complex procedures, inspections, assessments, and checklists on their mobile device with or without internet connectivity. Youreka is built on the Salesforce platform and is in the top 2% of all Salesforce AppExchange applications! This is your chance to be part of one of the fastest growing applications in the Salesforce ecosystems!
What you will do
As our Account Executive, your job is to sell Youreka, one of the most popular apps on the Salesforce AppExchange. You will help prospects understand how they can use Youreka to transform their field service operations. You’ll function as a resourceful sales professional who overcomes challenges, makes connections with customers and partners across a number of industries, working the sales cycle from beginning to close.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a full-lifecycle sales process to include account retainment for the first 12 months after initial sale, while effectively leveraging internal resources
- Eloquently communicate how Youreka and Salesforce can solve business challenges
- Be able to provide a demonstration of our solution targeted to clients’ particular needs
- Engage decision-makers and navigate organizational structure through an effective mix of phone prospecting, email, social selling, and other outside-the-box sales methods
- Leverage Salesforce religiously to pursue new business including forecasting, collaborating with team members, tracking activity, and reporting on deal progression
- Independently manage time and responsibilities to ensure consistent quota fulfillment, newly created opportunities, administrative task completion, and overall account management
Requirements for the position
To be successful in this role, you must have all of the following:
- Between 2-5 years of experience selling B2B SaaS in the Salesforce ecosystem
- At least 2 years’ experience of owning the full sales lifecycle, from first call to close
- History of consistently achieving or exceeding sales quota
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through prospecting, cold calls, networking, and lead generation activities
- Proficiency in Salesforce (preferable) or another CRM tool either as a user and/or as a part of a solution you have sold
The Youreka Account Executive position can be based in our Annapolis, MD headquarters or remote.
- An amazing team focused on doing #Whateverittakes to help our clients and teammates be successful
- A calling to innovate and improve every day
- A competitive benefits and compensation package
- Room for rapid growth and an emphasis on talent development
- A fun, casual team environment with cool co-workers who will make you feel like you are an important part of our team, engage you in developing new solutions to challenging problems, and help you leverage your strengths to make all of us better!
Ace Your Application.