Account Manager [Evening/weekend shift]
Codeless is a content production company that helps high-growth companies scale. We produce hundreds of articles each month, with dozens of writers (both full-time and contract) spread out all over the world. We’re fully remote, so no need to commute in traffic. You’ll primarily be doing two tasks:
- Uploading newsletter content to Contentful (no writing/editing required, will be copy+paste) and submitting for compliance review.
- Posting to app twice per week.
You might be asked to do other tasks, like:
- Coordinate team calendar
- Updating Airtable to keep record
- Social post coordination
The primary tasks are time-specific.
- Monday – Friday between 3:00pm PST and 10:00pm PST
- Saturday and Sunday before 9:30am PST (online time = ~30 minutes)
We’re looking for good people, who can think logically and are detail-oriented. So please answer the application in full!
In your cover letter, please answer the following questions:
- What makes you the perfect fit for this job?
- Describe one previous boss you’ve loved, and why.
- Describe one previous boss you hated, and why.
- What you do you do for fun outside of work?
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Employer-sponsored health plan after 90 days.
- Some agency experience, or content marketing/SEO experience is helpful. We are a fully remote company, so we expect you to manage your time and responsibilities with no in-person oversight.
- You do not need experience with Contentful. Training will be provided.
Note: Must be US-based. You will be required to get fingerprinted to fully onboard.
Ace Your Application.