Senior Product Marketing Manager
CORPORATE STRATEGY – PRODUCT MARKETING
TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to empowering play in youth sports. We encourage our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos which lands us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” on the regular.
TeamSnap is looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager with innovative ideas, a passion for bringing great advertising products to market, and energized by understanding the youth sports market. This person will focus on understanding the market landscape and needs, with a particular emphasis on corporate brands, strategic partnerships, and consumer engagement, engaging consumers, implementing go-to-market programs, and identifying strategic investments to accelerate business growth.
This role reports directly to the VP of Corporate Strategy and will collaborate closely with leadership across sales, marketing, product, and analytics to grow the advertising and consumer businesses.
If you are a strategic thinker and problem-solver who is able to move fast on a market strategy that will evolve TeamSnap’s position in the industry, then you’re exactly who we’re looking for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with the GM of Advertising and Commerce, Marketing Director of Advertising and Commerce, and Product Management to define our strategic advertising product positioning and investment opportunities.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative market research to segment the market and influence strategic decision-making.
- Work closely with analytics to develop actionable insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with product teams to bring research to bear before and during the product development process.
- Responsible for the success of TeamSnap advertising products by increasing consumer engagement and advertiser interest
- Create ad product value propositions that will resonate with our consumer audience and advertising buyer personas.
- Build go-to-market plans for the launch of each advertising product and sponsorship.
- Guide the development of sales assets, sales team education, and sales enablement tools as it relates to TeamSnap advertising products.
- Develop deep product fluency relative to industry competitors and advertisers.
What’ll set you up for success:
- 5+ years of industry experience in product marketing, market research, and/or marketing.
- Hand-on product marketing experience with consumer mobile products, advertising product technology, digital media, and/or management consulting.
- Passionate about developing market insights with customer research, product knowledge, and buyer and user personas.
- Experience developing marketing programs, studying data, and sharing insights as recommendations.
- Strong cross-functional skills and the ability to influence across all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of bringing fresh, innovative ideas to product positioning and marketing campaigns.
- Experience with TeamSnap or youth sports tech is a strong plus.
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire US-based citizens at this time
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The salary for this role starts at a minimum of $110,000 plus bonus and benefits. This applies to Colorado-based employees only and may be adjusted based on work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Benefits and Perks
TeamSnap provides a culture of trust, accountability, and boundless opportunities to grow, along with the chance to make a lasting impact and have some fun while doing it.
• We’re not just remote, we are remote-first. We’ve been working remotely since before COVID made it cool
• Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
• 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
• 401K to help you invest for the future
• $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
• Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
• Generous home office allowance to set you up for success
• TeamSnap Swag to keep you looking sharp
• Monthly stipend for health & wellness and much more! Click here for the deets!
Inclusion and Diversity
Bring your real self. Celebrate what makes you unique. Part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity includes deepening our relationships with our employee resource groups (women, people of color, and LGBTQIA+). Our ERGs partner regularly with the executive team and people experience team to hold TeamSnap accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.