I currently lead a team of display and video performance managers, ad ops specialists, and designers who control the day to day needs set forth by our client base and the high volume of campaigns that are running. Additionally, I have been in charge of advancing our product to face competitive headwinds and market to the changing customer base and landscape.
- Making key decisions on the product set for both display and video advertising at PureCars
- Dictating current operating procedures within the team to ensure top efficiency and quality of work
- Managing a team of up to 14 people, setting quarterly and bi-quarterly goals for each team member
- Training the media (performance) team so that campaigns are being planned, setup, run, and analyzed properly
- Planned and executed the strategy around deploying PureCar's proprietary dynamic retargeting platform. Additionally, deploying and maintaining this technology
- Educating customers and internal departments on display and video benchmarks and best practices
- Selling and presenting new opportunities for business development
- Marketing various product sets directly to our dealers and other key targets. Training external/internal sales teams
I had the privilege to join the Atlanta MEC office as the first digitally focused employee. My task was to train a team in charge of media for all Ritz-Carlton properties in North & South America, the Caribbean, and Canada. During my time at MEC, the team grew to service many other Marriott brands, including the EDITION properties
- Participated in a full brand emersion of The Ritz-Carlton, bettering my knowledge of the brand and helping shape future messaging
- Planned, implemented, and optimized interactive digital & print media campaigns for The Ritz-Carlton and Marriott properties within US and international markets
- Assisted in developing proper procedures internally to plan, buy, and analyze/report on media campaigns and performance
- Managing & training other MEC employees on all aspects of digital media buying, planning, and tracking
Gained valuable knowledge of buying, planning, and managing online search and display media for clients such as Harrah’s Entertainment, Equifax, Apartment Guide, iContact, Snapper Mowers, March Of Dimes, and Angel Tree/Prison Fellowship.
- Planned, implemented, and analyzed interactive media campaigns in paid search, display, and social that met clients performance goals
- Established a firm understanding of trafficking online media campaigns and vast knowledge of tracking, analytics, and implementing campaign components properly
- Managed the preparation and negotiation of Insertion Orders/RFPs for media campaigns
- Trained and managed the responsibilities of new hires to the account team
My initial job out of college where I began developing experience at a full service interactive advertising agency as a part of the media department.
- Developed, negotiated, and implemented interactive media plans/buys, which met the marketing objectives set forth by the clients
- Assisted with campaign implementation and the day-to-day tasks of the advertising campaigns
- Researched and analyzed data from industry news and analysis tools to support the client’s campaign strategy, and prepared performance summaries
- Kept abreast of new media opportunities by preparing point-of-views and pro-active opportunities for client review
University of Georgia - Terry College of Business
- Paid Search, Social Media, Display, Video, Traditional Print, and Out-Of-Home
- AdTech & Dynamic Ad Expertise
- Various Ad Platforms & DSPs (Google Ads, Display & Video 360, Amazon, Facebook, list goes on...)
- Ad Server Expertise (DoubleClick/Google stack, Atlas FB, Sizmek)
- Microsoft & GSuite Products
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator & Sketch
Dec, 2015 - Current
Coordinate local marketing teams (15+ countries) in digital marketing plan to maximize ROI.
- Plan, manage, optimize and execute online marketing campaigns across platforms and segments for international markets and multiple channels including Search, Social Media, Affiliation, Video, Retargeting and Display
- Collaborate with e-Commerce, CRM, Finance, Product & Brand teams to ensure online strategies align with business goals globally
- Manage teams of external partners & agencies to operate efficiently and with the most impact
Feb, 2013 - Dec, 2015
Build up MSC Cruises cross-country presence in the Social Media arena (43+ countries) to increase brand awareness and boost consideration
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn cross-country campaigns management
- Creation and Implementation of the weekly Global Social Media Content Plan
- Special Projects to generate leads, support key events and leverage on offline campaigns
- Online brand reputation monitoring, crisis prevention and online influencers activation
- KPIs analysis and countries coordination to share best practices and brand consistency
Dec, 2011 - Feb, 2013
Plan and manage more than 50 online advertising campaigns daily in order to optimize advertisers performances and publishers revenues
- Planning, setting, optimizing and tracking CPM, CPC, CPL campaigns
- Collaborate with brands and technical teams to ensure the expected delivery
- Budget management, Ad-Ops and performance reporting
- Scouting new publishers, new advertisers and new solutions to boost traffic
- Competitors Analysis, Market Monitoring & Business Development
Oct, 2010 - Dec, 2011
Plan and execute digital marketing activities to maximize brand awareness and generate demand for Nestlè key petfood brands (Friskies, Gourmet, One, Pro-Plan, Tonus)
- Content Management: DeM, Newsletter, SEO, Websites update
- Performance Monitoring, Traffic Analysis and Internal Reporting
- Special Projects Management (CercaCucciolo, PetMap, Esperto online)
- Media & External Relations Support; • Online Advertising Support (Display & SEA)
Sep, 2009 - Oct, 2010
Plan and Execute online activities to boost subscriptions, downloads, revenues and interactions on Mobango app store (5,5 million registered users worldwide)
- Creation and execution of social media content to drive traffic to Mobango properties
- Content Management to highlight the most profitable and appealing products
- Monitoring and Stimulating conversations
- Content Production for Corporate Blog
- Encouraging User Generated Content production
- Customer support
Università degli Studi 'Suor Orsola Benincasa'
2006 - 2009
Marketing, Corporate Communication, Economics
Universidad de Murcia
2007 - 2008
Communication Studies including 3-months internship in CajaMurcia
Università degli Studi 'Suor Orsola Benincasa'
2003 - 2006
Private & Public Communications
- Digital Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Ads
- Traffic Analysis
- Content Management
Dec, 2011 - Current
- Facebook advertising campaigns with some click through rates up to 0.335%
- Facebook marketing campaign that raised likes from 46 to 500 within a year
- Angie's list campaign that resulted in the 2012-2015 super service award & 4 honor roll awards
- Developed a maintenance agreement program resulting in over 60 contracts during the first season
Apr, 2006 - Aug, 2009
- Increased company sales by a minimum of 20% each year
- Added an eCommerce website, identified redundancies in data processing systems that resulted in a 60% decrease in errors
- Added a rewards incentive program that increased the average sales ticket by 35% of those companies enrolled
- Wrote copy for the tag line "results based research", now a registered trademark of the company
- Cut overhead of popular products by researching and developing relationships with new and existing vendors
Washtenaw Community College
2011 - 2012
Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
Baker College of Flint
2001 - 2005
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (Basic)
- Google Adwords
- Content Strategies
- Email Marketing
- Email Copywriting
- Article/Blog Copywriting
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
2017 - Current
Responsible for digital marketing activities of ZUBİZU, a mobile application including a loyalty platform and a lifestyle guide enriched with current trends.
- Managed digital advertising campaigns, social media and took part in data-driven marketing projects, data analytics and performance marketing activities.
- Took part in data-driven marketing projects to reach niche-segment users with an online-offline media mix.
- Worked with big data to solve data analytics problems to increase the effectiveness of online performance marketing activites
2014 - 2017
Responsible for digital marketing activities of Ülker's (pladis Turkey) chocolate, biscuits, cakes, gum and candy category brands. Managed social media accounts, digital advertising campaigns and took part in new product launchs.
- Developed consumer focused digital strategies for food brands to achieve digital related KPIs in annual marketing plan.
- Worked with 10+ different digital agencies for different purposes; varying in context from microsite development to advergames or from social media management to mobile marketing campaigns.
- Took part in special projects such as crisis management as a part of digital PR, real-time marketing and "random act of kindness" activities as a part of social media marketing.
2011 - 2014
Guided a team 10+ members responsible for strategic planning, creative development, content managemet and analytical reporting.
- Worked with clients from different industries: telco, e-commerce and banking
- 220K+ visits and 130K+ Facebook fan acquisition was achieved in "Bu Kutuda Ne Var?" project, created for Turkcell as a one week christmas campaign involving Facebook and Twitter applications and live video broadcasting
- 200K+ visits and 30K+ engagement was achieved in "gncTeklif" e-commerce project. It was developed and managed as a private daily deal vertical for gnctrkcll community with weekly deal themes and CRM features.
2009 - 2011
Managed gnctrkcll's (Turkcell's youth segment) all digital advertising projects such as; microsites, online videos, email marketing, SEM and social media operations.
- Worked with 3 different agencies to manage gnctrkcll's digital brand communication and online community.
- Created Turkcell's first ever online music streaming service called gncPLAY. It achieved to reach 100K+ subscribers in the first year.
- Took part in "Gençken Yapılacak 100 Şey" campaign, one of the first online-offline integrated marketing campaigns of Turkcell. 6M+ video views and 1M+ mentions and reached in the campaign.
2005 - 2009
Managed mobile marketing projects such as: wapsites, java applications, "txt and win" campaigns and mobile community management.
- Worked with clients from different industries: fmcg, automotive, banking.
- Took a part in creative idea development and project management of various mobile marketing campaigns.
- Won MMAGlobal 2008 Award for "Best Use of Mobile Marketing Promotion" with Coca-Cola Turkey's Eurocup 2008 campaign. Over 1 Million users participated in the campaign.
2001 - 2005
Studied microeconomics focusing on Game Theory. Wrote a paper about gender discrimation issues in growth economics. Participated in a one-year-entrepreneurship program designed and held by KOSGEB with an online startup idea.
- Mobile App Marketing
- Data-driven Marketing
- Online Performance Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- SEO and SEM Marketing
- Web Analytics and Reporting
- Brand Management
- Community Management