Title: Account Manager
- Location: CO-Denver or Remote, US
This is a full-time, US based position. This is NOT a sales / new business role. This position can be fully remote.
Elevated Third is a thriving, digital agency located in the heart of downtown Denver. We don’t have any ninjas or rockstars working here. While we appreciate the passion and dedication that go into those vacations, we?ve found that throwing stars and lightning-fast arpeggios are not the skills we need to turn out great digital work. While we are headquartered in Denver, we are looking to bring someone on full time in a remote capacity.
We need an account manager that gets the yin and yang of making clients happy and turning out great work. You understand the different forms of yes; yes if, yes but, yes when and, sometimes, just enthusiastically yes! When you have to say no, you say it in a way that clients appreciate and respect. You have a rare combination of energy, idealism and pragmatism, and you love to lean into your work and help others do the same. Come work with a great team of professionals doing fantastic work in the B2B space.
- Build and grow client relationships.
- Manage cross-functional teams and oversee complex projects.
- Oversee your projects using the latest tools and processes.
- Deliver great B2B digital on time and on budget
- 4 years delivering digital work in an agency environment, both on the client facing account side and the internal project management side. This position is a combination of both skill sets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to execute large-scale projects
- Thrive in a results-oriented culture.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid time off in addition to a full paid week off between Christmas & New Years Day
- Medical & dental insurance as well as a 100% employer funded Health Reimbursement Account
- 401K program with 4% employer match
- Semi-annual profit sharing
- The salary range for candidates based in Colorado is 70-80k based on experience
Ace Your Application.