Western Regional Transit Agency Account Manager
Western Regional Transit Agency Account Manager
Location: Greenwood Village, CO, US, 80111
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading geosciences software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000colleagues and generates annual revenues of more than $800million in 172countries.
Location: We are open to this candidate working remotely, from a home office anywhere in the US.
The Bentley Mobility Team has an ideal opportunity for a Transit Agency Account Manager to leverage U.S. investments in new infrastructure to improve its roads, highways, inter-city rail, transit, ports and multi-modal infrastructure projects over the next 5 years. In this exciting role you will develop and execute campaigns, generating and driving new business, as well as maintaining and developing relationships in assigned Transit Agency accounts.
The Account Manager is responsible for selling enterprise-level solutions to support project delivery and operations & management – as well as enterprise-level commercial offerings – into assigned Transit Agency accounts. Acting as primary contact within specified accounts to determine the sales strategy and negotiate and implement approved contracts.
- Responsible for selling enterprise-level solutions to support project delivery and operations & management – as well as enterprise-level commercial offerings – into assigned accounts
- Creating effective business plans to expand use of Bentley technology within assigned accounts, prospecting for new business opportunities and driving sales in assigned territory to exceed quota
- Develop relationships at various levels including C-Level, VP’s, Directors within assigned accounts through use of direct sales techniques and conduct on-site meetings
- Develop a sales pipeline and forecast all revenue by effectively following sales process and managing all opportunities in CRM. Adhere to the Bentley Sales Process fully utilizing SAP Cloud for Sales (C4S) as a daily sales tool and reporting system
- Promoting our value proposition to designers, engineers, architects, contractors and owners by providing technical solutions to help the customer’s meet or exceed business objectives
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of all Commercial Offerings and Software Support Policies
- High level use and comfort utilizing social media and prospecting intelligence resources
- Negotiate sales and/or service agreements
- Maintain a high knowledge level of the company’s solutions and services
What You Bring to The Team:
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in selling software solutions into the Engineering and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of ECM solutions and BIM are required and ideally with a background in Construction. Experience in Asset Management solutions a plus.
- PC literacy with appropriate MS Office applications proficiency.
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as strong presentation skills.
- A passion for hitting targets.
- Fluency in English required.
- Proficiency with company products portfolio at a business level.
- Very well disciplined and organized with a high level of personal integrity.
- Self-motivating “can-do”-attitude.
Executive Order 1402, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Bentley has implemented several safety protocols to protect our colleagues, users, and wider communities. To ensure compliance with President Biden’s Executive Order 1402, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all U.S. colleagues, regardless of work location or employment type, may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Exemption is available as a reasonable accommodation for those who are unable to meet the vaccination requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected characteristic. This commitment extends to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, and training. EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement documents provide additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law.
Request an Accommodation
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Bentley is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are not able to fully use or access our online application system. You can make an accommodation request.