Sales Account Manager - Hiring States: CO, UT, & IN
Pay Range: Annual Base Plus Commissions $80,000-$120,000
Would you thrive helping hospitals and health care providers to empower families to provide a better start for their children and close the inequities in healthcare?
If so, you may be a great fit with us as an Account Manager. In this role, you would grow your sales career with a clear growth path, as well as grow our revenue and customer base through outbound and inbound sales calls and emails, presentations, proposals, contract negotiation, persistent follow-up, and deep relationships with your accounts. You would celebrate wins, make highly valued contributions, and be supported in a company that really cares about its employees, its customers, and the families they serve.
We have been a leading provider of video and educational products to hospitals, institutions, independent childbirth educators, and healthcare providers since 1988. We have received numerous awards for outstanding products and services, as we set the standard for excellence in our field.
What you can expect from us:
- An opportunity to make a valued impact and fully contribute to the continued growth of our organization.
- Make a difference in people’s lives by helping parents to give a better start to their babies. Help to grow healthier families and empower them with better education from pregnancy to early child development.
- A commitment to professional development and opportunities for growth.
- A healthy and family-oriented culture with work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation package with health insurance for employees and family, 401K employer contributions, PTO, personal improvement benefit, and more.
- A healthy work environment that promotes hard work, personal connection, and results in superior employee morale and outstanding job satisfaction.
- Participation in our contributions to the community through philanthropy, volunteering, programs that assist low-income, at-risk, and underserved communities, and being green (through composting, using environmentally-friendly office supplies, and sponsoring an annual hard to recycle program).
What we’ll expect from you and what you’ll be doing:
- Developing a strong familiarity with the accounts in your territory, and an in-depth understanding of customer types, target profiles, segments, and the solutions we offer.
- Using your determination, attention to detail/organization, high EQ, and strong selling skills to meet quota and expand the reach of InJoy by growing both revenue and customer base in an established territory through an average of 35+ calls per day and sending emails to health systems and hospitals that are existing and potential new customers.
- Scheduling appointments with busy nurses, educators, and administrators, developing and presenting solutions and proposals, selling on value rather than price, and negotiating new and renewed contracts.
- Building and maintaining intimate relationships and partnerships with customers.
- Entering account, contact, opportunity and activity records into CRM on a daily basis so that anyone at InJoy speaking with a client can enter a conversation well-informed, and so that InJoy can make the right business decisions based on forecasting data from the system.
- Celebrating wins, reporting and evaluating progress, innovating, embracing change, and sharing ideas in sales meetings, company meetings, and with the marketing department.
- Authorization to work in the US
- 5+ years’ experience with inside sales, outside sales, and/or telemarketing services and managing a large number of client accounts and multiple products/services with a demonstrated track record of consistently exceeding revenue goals and/or quotas
- Business-to-business sales and/or hospital purchasing or sales preferred
- High level of negotiating skills and formal training
- Strong presenting skills in front of health professionals and other related groups within their organization
- High emotional intelligence, resiliency when facing adversity, and strong desire to excel
- Organized, disciplined, systematic, and reliable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective business relationships with customers, staff, and the management team
- Strong organizational, phone/verbal, written communication skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent computer and internet research skills, including proficiency with MS Office and customer databases (e.g. NetSuite or similar CRMs)
- Experience and knowledge in birthing, breastfeeding, and parenting education fields preferred
- Proven ability to produce excellent results with limited supervision, preferably within a home office or any other remote environment
- Ability to occasionally travel to visit key customers, trade shows, and conferences preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required
InJoy will only be considering applicants that reside in one of the following states: Colorado, Utah, and Indiana
InJoy Health Education is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.