Account Manager I – RemoteLocation: United States – Remote (location open)Functional Area: Account ManagementEmployment Status: Regular
About Press Ganey:Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement 35 years ago. Today Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge digital platform built on a foundation of data security, Press Ganey solutions address safety, clinical excellence, patient experience, and workforce engagement. The company works with more than 41,000 health care facilities in its mission to reduce patient suffering and enhance caregiver resilience to improve the overall safety, quality, and experience of care.
- Press Ganey currently has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager.
- The Account Manager is responsible for client set-up, ongoing account maintenance, and day-to-day service inquiries. They build relationships with client contacts to ensure that needs are being met. They also work collaboratively with external and internal teams to problem solve.
- This role resides within the Patient Experience Department. Account Managers exist on region-based teams. The Account Manager is also part of an account team consisting of a Regional Director and a Patient Experience Advisor. The Account Manager reports to a Regional Service Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships with client contacts
- Facilitate a collaborative team environment for both internal and external clients
- Problem solve internal and external client issues
- Provide ongoing support for new and existing products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Project management experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
All positions at Press Ganey require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Press Ganey, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Press Ganey’s employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
In order to ensure a healthy and safe work environment, Press Ganey requires all of its associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or have an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to their start date. Associates who cannot receive the vaccine because of a disability/medical contraindication or sincerely held religious belief may request an accommodation to this requirement.
Press Ganey Associates LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and well committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Notice Press Ganey will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by
Ace Your Application.