- Customer Success
- Full time
- Legl is a fast-growing, B2B SaaS platform with a mission to bring the legal industry into the 21st century. We’re making legal services simpler for everyone: changing the way that firms take on new clients, making it easy to pay for legal services, and ensuring that everyone can seamlessly access the law.
- We launched on 1 October 2019 and out of the gate had over 100 law firm clients, with customer feedback like “this is transformational”. We have continued to grow, delight customers, and win awards including Modern Law’s Business Growth (2020).
- We have an agile, ambitious, and kind team, deep experience across design, tech, and growth, and we put our employees first. We’re looking for people who can grow with us.
- This is an opportunity to work in an environment where you’ll be challenged and trusted, and where your skills and talents will be valued and respected.
- We’re looking for an Account Manager to help us deliver a positive CX for our clients.
- As an Account Manager, you will help us activate new clients, build enduring relationships that continually demonstrate product value, and identify up-and cross-sell opportunities that align with clients’ needs.
- You’ll be a key player in the success and growth of the team and its positive culture for ambition. As the team grows your role will grow with it. If this sounds like a journey you would love to be a part of, then come and chat with us!
What you’ll do every day
- Educate and empathize with users — clearly articulating ideas and value to all stakeholders.
Apply a Client-first mindset
- Able to hone in on clients’ needs and empathize with their daily challenges to better understand how Legl can resolve challenges, and/or spot new opportunities for product growth.
- The ability to join the dots between the different teams at Legl, understanding their roles, objectives, constraints, and requirements. Experience in a cross-functional role will help here.
Be actively curious:
- Will be curious about (and unphased by) the technicalities of the Legal industry and the competitive landscape. They will be actively curious to learn how Legl fits into this, and comfortable driving their own understanding of the space.
Allow for Big-thinking:
- Will understand how the activities of different teams, customer touchpoints, and the legal industry impact customer perception of Legl products (and where these present opportunities for us to add/demonstrate value)
- Will be resourceful and proactive to find suitable outcomes given certain constraints.
We’re a growing, high-energy team where everyone plays a critical role in improving our products and processes.
Our culture is collaborative, ambitious, agile, and not ego-driven. Things move fast, we like to see our work solving problems for our customers as quickly as possible, and we value each other. If you share these values, and the description below sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
What you’re like:
- You understand products and are passionate about seeing the impact a product can have on our customers.
- You have a commercial mindset and are able to link business outcomes with Legl solutions
- Someone who can create order out of chaos.
- You are data-informed but also creative
- You are able to educate, empathize with and tell compelling stories
- You are curious about (and unphased by) the technicalities of the Legal industry and the competitive landscape.
What you have done:
- You have worked in LegalTech, FinTech or RegTech.
- You have worked on projects with many stakeholders, engaging the correct individuals when needed
- You have been an Account Manager (or similar title) for a minimum of 2 years
What you might have done:
- You may have experience with the legal industry in some capacity or consulting background.
- You’ve been on a journey with a growing B2B2C startup, where you have seen firsthand the ambition, collaboration, and agility that can enable a team of smart people to change the world.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is market rate and dependent on experience
- Share options, so we all share in Legl’s success
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup on a mission to make legal services simpler and to do well by doing good
- High and very visible impact in your role. This work really matters – success in this role will drive our growth and have a big impact on the business and our clients
- Team of smart, ambitious, and genuinely kind people
- A great and growing remote social culture
- A focus on wellbeing, with a personal wellbeing budget and (optional) pilates and counseling
- Frequent networking events and industry talks
- Learning a lot along the way. We encourage everyone to attend courses, talks, and conferences and have regular 121s
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don’t discriminate.
As of March 2021, we made the decision to become a fully remote organization. We intend to remain remote and encourage applications from candidates within +/-3hrs GMT.
Our interview process starts with a short call with our Head of Talent before connecting you with our Director of CX, the hiring manager for this role. We are aiming to run a quick process that also meets your expectations.
We appreciate the time commitment we’re asking from you. Our commitments in return are:
- To get back to you quickly at every stage
- To give as much useful feedback as we can after your interview
- To schedule interviews at times that work for you – early mornings, lunchtime, evenings are all fair game
We welcome feedback. Let us know if you have any comments on the process of your application.
We don’t have a closing date for this role, so if the role is still advertised it is worth applying, but we are keen to find the right person as soon as possible, so please apply soon
Ace Your Application.