Title: Associate Account Manager, Customer Success
- Location: United States
With software used by millions of developers, and thousands of products worldwide, Tiny creates some of the world’s most popular open source software.
Tiny builds the software that helps support some of the world’s most innovative start-ups and established enterprises; we create developer tools for the modern world. Most developers would be familiar with TinyMCE, the flexible open source rich text editor used by companies such as Atlassian, Accelo, Drift and more .
Scaling up our remote team, Tiny is evolving and growing our team globally as we continue to expand our product offerings, and create even better developer experiences.
Big problems are solved with Tiny solutions.
About the Role
Tiny is looking for a dynamic and diligent individual with Customer Success or Account Management experience to provide world-class service and help manage one of our high-volume customer segments. This individual will be responsible for retaining customers, negotiating renewals, and helping to resolve sensitive customer issues through relevant channels.
Our Customer Success team advises and guides our broad customer base as they map Tiny and our premium plug-ins to a wide array of use-cases, deployments, and projects. You will enable customers through regular communication utilizing a variety of mediums focused on customer retention and high quality service. A key role of our Customer Success team is understanding our customer’s businesses, their projects or products, and the seemingly unlimited configurations that can be used to deploy Tiny.
- Actively manage your accounts to minimize churn, negotiate renewals, expand business where appropriate, and provide technical and commercial value
- Work to develop and execute the automation and optimization of our customer renewal process.
- Consult with support and product leaders to capture business problems, and unmet needs in the marketplace, allowing Tiny to grow with our customers
- Explore ways to optimize KPIs through experimentation and testing
- Identify and assess at-risk customers, in addition to offering insight on how to mitigate lost business
- Maintain systematic contact with all accounts to ensure on-going customer loyalty
- Diligently update Customer information in Salesforce
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business acumen while taking point on multiple conversations or opportunities; often working within competing priorities and deadlines
- Enjoy problem solving to understand the gaps in a user’s complex workflow and provide recommendations where required
- Prioritize key accounts based on likelihood to renew, opportunity for upsell, or risk for churn
- Collaborating pumps you up, and working with others to build processes and procedures excites you more than you’re willing to admit
- Proven track record of meeting quotas and fulfilling KPIs
- You thrive in juggling deadlines, competing priorities and the occasional mishap
- Ability to connect with people, and actively listen before offering insight
- You enjoy taking ownership of commercial outcomes and leveraging customer relationships into renewals and product up-sells
- Excellent presentation skills both virtually and in-person
- Ability to manage several customers at different milestones in their lifecycle with Tiny
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 – 3 years experience managing a portfolio of customers, renewals, and mitigating churn
- Understanding of SaaS and product development
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Ability to self-manage your own time and work autonomously from a remote environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and writing skills
- Empathy and ability to actively listen
- Enthusiastic about technology and product development
- Passionate about developer tools
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Invested in helping people build the best products with the best rich text editing tool available
- Willing and able to travel if required
This is a remote, work-from-home position that can be worked anywhere within the United States.
Ace Your Application.