Associate Product Manager
- Full time
We are Learning A-Z®, a Cambium Learning® Group company.
Learning A-Z provides engaging, affordable, and easy-to-use solutions for differentiated K-6 literacy learning. With a library of meticulously differentiated eLearning tools that can be used anywhere learning takes place, we give educators the tools they need to easily personalize instruction for each student, and help each teacher make an impact – their way.
We’re currently looking for a variety of talented individuals to join our dedicated team.
The Associate Product Manager supports Product Managers in creating and executing on the product vision, product strategy, product design, and the delivery of customer-centric solutions for K-5 educators and students. The Associate Product Manager will report to a Senior or Director of Product Management, and will support, learn, and engage with other team members, including:
- Support competitor and industry analysis for identifying and proposing product improvement initiatives in the K-5 education space.
- Address product related inquiries and questions from customers and internal teams in accurate and timely manner.
- Aid other product managers with cross-product tasks.
- Assist in measuring, analyzing, and positioning of the product line.
- Work with marketing teams to plan, develop, and implement product marketing strategies.
- Work with product management team to develop plans for achieving financial and operating targets.
- Complete research for use in developing product pricing and marketing strategies to achieve sales objectives.
- Provide input into building the roadmap for developing and launching products or a series of products, assist in executing on components of the vision, and provide communication support to align stakeholders around it.
- Collect, summarize, and translate the information gained from conversations with teachers, students, and administrators to enhance Learning A-Z products and inform building of new products for the portfolio.
- In collaboration with other team members, conduct or guide market research in house and/or through an external vendor to deeply understand the needs of the buyers and users of the product.
- Implement strategies and processes involved in product design: market review and analysis.
- In collaboration with Content Development and Engineering, concept, prototype, design, and test products; assist in conducting project planning and mapping.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience to identify product gaps and generate new ideas that improve customer experience, improve Learning A-Z product performance, and drive growth.
- Present ideas to the product management team, and collaborate with the Marketing, Engineering, Content Development, and Sales teams to further next steps in developing user experience enhancements.
- Evaluate new product portfolio opportunities to develop and align on clear strategies for scaling in the market.
- Cultivate deep expertise on educational models, trends, and research in K-5 to ensure Learning A-Z’s platform and products reflect cutting edge models for engaging learners.
- Support the launch strategy and implementation of product solutions.
- Collaborate and clearly communicate with all team members.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, results-oriented environment where expectations are high for quality and goal achievement within accelerated timeframes. He/she will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic achievement
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Consulting or Product Development
- Strong quantitative data analytical skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Demonstrated organization skills
- Demonstrated comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and drive collaborative work
- Passion for education and meaningful social impact
- Demonstrated leadership experience (volunteering, club leadership, etc.)
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written/visual and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in K-12 education
- Experience in Ed Tech
- Proficiency in Spanish or language other than an English
Why Work With Us?
When you work with Learning A-Z, you’ll be helping students across the globe develop the comprehension, curiosity, and continued joy of learning they need to succeed in today’s world.
We’ve been awarded numerous accolades from a wide variety of edtech organizations. Our flagship products Reading A-Z, Raz-Kids, and Raz-Plus are beloved by teachers and students alike, and are currently used by approximately 1/5 of public students in the United States.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Ace Your Application.