We’re looking for a talented Associate Product Manager to join our team. This role is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to pursue the product management career path.
In this role, you’ll partner closely with senior product team members to execute major roadmap initiatives and identify new opportunities. Day to day, you’ll work within a fast-moving delivery pod alongside engineering and UI/UX to design, deliver, and optimize features that drive significant business value, insights, and great user experiences. You’ll have the chance to work on products for our client partners as well as Whitepectre’s own software products.
Whitespectre is a product development company that creates high-performing platforms and apps, both for our long-term client partners and our own products. Founded in 2013, we partner with both large established companies and high-growth start-ups in the US and Europe. We're a close-knit team of 70 smart and diverse architects, engineers, product managers and designers, working together remotely and growing! Only candidates from outside of the US will be considered for this role.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with the product management team/exec stakeholders to build and support product roadmaps and track achievement of key objectives
- Translate roadmap initiatives into epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria and help define the ‘release and iterate’ strategy
- Define and communicate detailed user stories, participate in, then lead, the team’s grooming and sprint planning sessions, and eventually ‘own’ the backlog
- Work alongside engineering and UI/UX to create compelling user experiences and launch and optimize product features
- Analyze and share key performance metrics, and use this data to evaluate optimizations, improve user experiences, and identify new opportunities
- Develop a deep understanding of the business goals, end user and market to inform prioritization and strategic recommendations. Stay up to date with new ideas in relevant verticals to identify potential opportunities.
- Present updates to internal stakeholders and clients and help drive alignment; ensure the roadmap is continuously up to date
- Support training and implementation activities required for delivery
- Capture customer feedback and triage production issues/bugs to ensure the best user experience
- We work on fast iteration cycles using an agile/scrum methodology. This job is ideal for APMs who are action-oriented, self-directed and enjoy a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
The check the box requirements:
- At least 2 years of work experience (or significant academic internships), with at least 1 year of experience in product management, product development, entrepreneurship/ start-ups, design thinking, business analytics, market strategy, or other related work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of taking on new opportunities and successfully seeing them through
- Experience working within a US, UK, or Canada-based company (or clients from those countries), or significant time in an English-first university environment
- Availability to work full-time within a fast-moving cross-functional team, crossing over with 11am - 7pm Central European Time
We’re excited about candidates who are:
- Strong collaborators and communicators, both in verbal and written communication. You’re clear and specific, and you consider the perspective and priorities of each collaborator in advance when you communicate.
- Team players- you enjoy working in a close-knit team and learning from others. You’re skilled at building trust.
- Excellent organizers; able to catch and juggle competing priorities while understanding the bigger project management picture to make yourself and your team successful.
- Passionate and intellectually curious about new products, market opportunities, and product strategy.
- Seeking a long-term, growth opportunity. While our work is fast-paced, we also work consistent hours and value stability. If you’re a ‘Digital Nomad’ and/or looking for something short-term, then we’re not the right fit for you.
- Competitive salaries, with payment in USD
- Annual Performance & Salary Reviews, with proactive career management
- 20 Days PTO & 3 Charity Days annually
- Funded face-to-face meet ups in Barcelona, as well as, South America and Asia
- Assisted Relocation package up to $5k
- Flexible working hours for efficient teaming in a 100% remote environment (proudly remote-first for 9 years!)
- Free English classes & educational expenses support
- Generous Employee Referral Plan
- Team Fitness and Charity Initiatives
In addition to the above benefits, we foster an inclusive working environment that provides:
- Great company environment - check out Glassdoor
- Personalized onboardings
- Opportunity to contribute to company-level initiatives
- Work with a broad range of best-in-class technologies
- Cross-company knowledge groups - improve your expertise, share your learnings and work with different technologies and tools
- Regular brown bag learning sessions
- An emphasis on Work-life balance
Interested in applying?
- Apply by completing the form below
- Include a brief statement on why you think you are a good fit for this role (up to 3 sentences)
- Or email us with any questions on email@example.com
Ace Your Application.