Client Success Manager
- Job Category: Customer Success
- Requisition Number: CLIEN01462
- VirtualUnited States
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Client Success, the Client Success Manager is responsible for managing relationships with our clients. This individual will manage a portfolio of customers who have implemented our technology solutions with the goal of increasing product usage and overall adoption. This is a client advocacy role with a focus on exceeding expectations, delivering consistent and excellent service while ensuring our customers success with Cofense products.
- Work with the product management and development organization to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the product(s).
- Conduct virtual training sessions for new Cofense customers.
- Provide regular coaching to peers on training skills, content, delivery, and other professional skills such as communication and working with other parts of the organization.
- Ensure timely, quality delivery of onboarding and training sessions to new and existing clients and users for all Cofense products.
- Collaborate cross functionally to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with Sales to identify areas of solution expansion and adoption opportunities.
- Develop strong customer relationships that enable Cofense to become a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Provide business acumen for customers and strive to understand the business problem we are solving in order to best manage the evolution of the solution.
- Develop strong technical understanding of all Cofense products.
- Execute programs to ensure that Cofense is fully aware of the customer’s adoption level, value realization, and overall satisfaction with the product(s).
- Predict issues before they happen, engage clients who may potentially be at risk, gauge client’s satisfaction and identify opportunities to grow and enhance their overall security awareness training programs.
- Assess client needs based on Client Health Score analysis
- Work with clients to create tailored plans to ensure client success and achievement of client’s desired outcomes
- Conduct regular meetings with clients and make recommendations to provide continued success with Cofense experience
- Coordinate client-focused activities to ensure successful implementation
- Interact via email and phone with many clients at different stages of their Security Awareness Training programs
- Other duties as assigned
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with Cofense will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. Cofense reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Demonstrated client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Have a customer-first attitude
- High attention to detail and ability to oversee multiple clients simultaneously
- Organized and methodical with excellent follow-through to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Basic computer skills (Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
Education and/or Experience:
- 1-2 years experience with the design, delivery, and maintenance of training programs.
- 2+ years supporting clients in Account Management, Relationship Management, Client Success or similar role.
- Technology or IT Security background and/or interest preferred.
Cofense is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable national, federal, state or local laws and ordinances. We adhere to these commitments in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, and discipline.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Ace Your Application.