- Responsible for contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle and be intensely involved in requirements gathering, proposing and refining the solution.
- Guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability.
- Make tangible contributions to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Requires full project ownership, showcasing project management, business analyst and excellent communication (written, spoken) skills.
- Participate in pre-sales and solution architect activities
- Support small to mid-size customers.
- At least 5+ years of experience in CRM domain or ERP, and 5+ years of experience in CRM/ERP implementations with sound knowledge on cloud solutions.
- Should be able to conduct requirement-gathering sessions, articulating CRM Software features to business users and drive/participate in prototyping solutions.
- Experience in performing the requirement fit gap analysis with product capabilities and defining configuration vs customization options
- Should be able to create business requirement documents, functional requirement documents along with traceability matrix.
- Knowledge of implementation best practices and should be able to configure and work along with the rest of the team to build /configure the CRM solution.
- Good knowledge of Waterfall and Agile implementation methodologies
- A technical background is ideal, but not mandatory
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong CRM Consultant skill set to this organization.
Sydney is preferred but Australia-Remote is also ok.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some sweet benefits and perks:
- Benefit Stipend
- Health &Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Educational Resources - Career & Personal Development Program
- Various discount programs (i.e. travel, virtual exercises classes, etc.)
- We are a merit-based company with many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career!
Ace Your Application.